Leon kuwata

(Here is Mr. baseball star!!!)

(A)Aftercare- after care was something that Leon had to learn, you and him give after care to one another its a two way street with him. He usually runs the both of you a warm bath and you too end up cuddling afterwards and he makes you wear his hoodie.

(B)body (favorite body part) - on himself leons favorite body part is definitely his hands, without a doubt he loves to see his hands either pin your arms down or run them down your body. On your body however, he definitely loves your thighs or your chest, he likes to nuzzle himself in-between both of them.

(C)Cum (where they finish)- Leon always pulls out and ends up finishing on your thighs or chest, will mostly ask where you want him to finish, if he's feeling really dominant he will finish in your mouth and make you swallow it.

(D)dirty secret - Leon has definitely watched you change without your knowledge (not to be creepy of course, but to admire your body).

(E)experience- Leon has a fair amount of experience, all the fan girls chasing him and gawking over him, he has hooked up with a few ladies so he does know what he's doing.

(F)favorite position- missionary, or reverse cowgirl for sure.

(G)goofy ( are they serious or playful during the act)- Leon can either be really goofy or really serious, man cannot have one or the other he needs both.

(H)hair (how groomed they are down there)- Leon is very neat down there, he has some hair but just enough that is tolerable, he keeps the forest tamed.

(I)intimacy- Leon can be very very intimate, whenever you two make love its always long passionate sex, Leon loves for it to mean something. He has trouble showing emotion sometimes because he doesn't want to come off as clingy.

(J)jack off- Leon definitely jacks off at least twice a week, he wont do it if you are there to help him with his problem, but he will do it if your not in the mood or if you aren't home.

(K) kink - bondage, ice play, choking, spanking, overstimulation

(L) Location- He prefers to do it anywhere private, like the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the couch. He will only ever do it in public if he is really needing you or if you've been teasing him.

(M) Motivation- Anything and everything about you turns Leon on, especially if you wear a skirt and thigh highs, or wear his jersey and nothing underneath it watch out, you will not be walking.

(N) NO- Leon will not do anything that involves hurting you to the extreme or anything really nasty, like feet or whatever.

(O) oral (giving/receiving/skills)- Mans is very good with his tongue, and especially with that tongue piercing it makes it one hell of an adventure. He would definitely prefer to give you head, but if you sink to your knees he wont complain.

(P) Pace- Leon has a naturally fast pace, he is naturally quick but yet to make the moment last he will go slow and make sure you feel every inch, if you ask him to go slower mans will speed up.

(Q) Quickie- Leon will do them from time to time but he isn't the biggest fan of them,

(R) Risk- Leon is down to try almost anything and everything, if you have anything you want to try out he is more then willing to do it.

(S) Stamina- Man can last for rounds, on a good day he can last 6-7 rounds on a bad day 2-3. or on a normal day he can last his average which is about 4.

(T) Toys- Leon is not a fan of toys, he would definitely prefer to pleasure you himself, if he can make you feel good he has no reason to let some piece of plastic do it that's for sure.

(U) Unfair (how much they tease)- ahaha mans is relentless when it comes to teasing, he will tease you anywhere and anytime, he likes to see you whimper and whine and beg him to continue, he will tease you 24/7.

(V) Volume- Leon isnt much of a moaner, he is more of a groaner and a grunter, but when he is close he will start moaning and whenever you turn the tables on him and decide to be dominant he definitely pants and moans extremely loud.

(W) wildcard- Leon is definitely a hardcore switch, he loves to be on top and take control of you, but he will definitely be on the bottom if it means your taking the lead. He finds it very hot when you take control.

(X) X-ray - He is about 7 but has a good amount of girth thats for sure.

(Y) Yearning- (how high is their sex drive) - he has a fairly high sex drive, you two do it at least twice a week.

Z- ZZZ (how fast they fall asleep) - Leon is pretty quick to fall asleep after your lustful excursions, he just makes sure that you are comfortable and in his arms before passing out.