Kiyotaka ishimaru

Aftercare- kiyotaka is the absolute god at aftercare, he kisses your cheek, your chin your lips, and your hand, makes you some food, gets you some new clothes, and makes sure you have some comfy blankets and puts on your favorite show, if you ask him too he will massage you or run a bubble bath for the two of you, with candles all around the bath.

Body part- on his body he didn't really find anything he likes the most, but if he does he likes his shoulders and torso, he likes how you grab on to him. On your body he loves absolutely anything he can't just pick one, he finds everything about you absolutely beautiful but if he had to pick it would be your shoulders or your neck, he likes to pamper them with kisses.

Cum- ishimaru is very self conscious and will never ever cum inside, just because he's worried about the responsibility of being a parent, so he normally pulls out and cums on your thighs or stomach.

Dirty secret- ishimaru doesn't like you to think of him as a dirty minded fool, so he keeps to himself, but he would love to see you in some sort of lingerie.

Experience- taka doesn't have much experience since he always thought of sex as lewd and not a good wholesome thing, but once he met you and wanted to please you, he's learned a good amount from learning how to pleasure you, so mans knows what to do.

Favorite position- missionary, or cowgirl, he likes to see your facial expressions.

Goofy- taka does not make any jokes during sex, he doesn't think that sex and the bedroom and intimacy are any time for jokes or anytime for funny comments.

Hair- he is well groomed, he had a fair amount of hair but he's kept it under control.

Intimacy- taka is very very intimate, he tries to show his love and affection for you in every kiss, touch, or moment that the two of you have.

Jack off- he does not jerk off whatsoever, he thinks of it as unwholesome and as lewd, he will only do it once and a while, if he's really desperate and he can't take it, or if your not home and he's in the mood.

Kink- he is very vanilla when it comes to kinks, but he likes praise, will do some bondage but nothing to the extreme.

Location- he definitely prefers the bedroom or the couch, he absolutely refuses to go out in public or risk someone seeing you.

Motivation- really just your consent, or something if your dressed really pretty or if your wearing a hoodie of his and nothing else, he gets really flustered but won't do anything without your permission.

NO- he absolutely refuses to do something that hurts you, he won't hurt you or leave marks on you unless if there hickeys.

Oral- he would definitely definitely prefer eating you out then him getting head, he won't stop you if you wanna give him head but he much rather prefers to eat you out because he believes your pleasure should come first.

Pace- taka is slow yet deep, he makes sure you feel everything, he will go faster if you ask him and if your feeling very into it, he will go as fast as you want him to.

Quicky- he doesn't believe in quick intimate moments, he believes they should be long and passionate.

Risk- absolutely not, he doesn't like risks at all.

Stamina- taka has a fair amount of stamina, the most he can last on a good day is 3 rounds.

Toys- he doesn't really like them, but he isn't against trying them.

Unfair- he tries to tease but he feels bad after a while if he teases you too much, he teases to try to show he can be dominant but he can't tease the whole way.

Volume- he can be fairly loud, he is definitely a moaner without a doubt.

Wildcard- he's a switch without a doubt, he's either dominant or submissive he can't be one all the time.

X-ray- he's about 6 and a half and a fair amount to normal size girth

Yearning- he has a fairly low sex drive

Zzzz- he doesn't fall asleep for a while after sex, he makes sure your most comfortable before he passes out.