Peko Pekoyama (REQUESTED)

Aftercare: aftercare is the most important thing to Peko, she will always put your needs before hers, she will make you tea, give you a massage, she will kiss you gently, shell get you absolutely anything that you ask from her, she loves to make sure you feel like a queen after sex.

Body part:  absolutely anything, but if she had to chose it would be your boobs/ your chest. She likes a nice chest that she can lay her head on, or even just to squish, she also likes collarbones, she finds them very attractive and very nice.

Cum: she will cum wherever you want her too, she will cum on your fingers/ tongue/ strap absolutely anything, she will cum wherever you want her too. As long as it's okay with you its okay with her.

Dominant/ submissive?: she is a very soft dom, she likes to be on top and likes for you to be pleasured before you touch her. She likes to take control and listens to everything that you say and ask of her, she will be very gentle and go at the pace that you ask of her.

Experience: she doesn't have very much experience due to being closed off, but once she got to know you it was very easy for her to find out how to pleasure you,she gets better as she keeps going

Favorite position: missionary, scissoring, she likes to see your face when shes pleasing you.

Goofy: there is nothing funny about sex when it comes to Peko, she takes your pleasure and your feelings into consideration before anything, she is very serious and doesn't find anything about sex funny.

Hair? (Does the carpet match the drapes?): she is very clean, no peach fuzz, no anything, she has kept herself clean and groomed, especially when she met you, she likes to make sure she is clean and properly cared for before you two engage in anything.

Intimacy: she is very intimate, she loves the moments where you have skin on skin contact, where the warmth is spread and she has her hands on you and her lips on yours, there is nothing more special to her than your time together.

Jack off (masturbate)- Peko sometimes plays with herself, when she is too embarrassed to ask you to help her, or when she is away from you and your busy when she is in heat. She only does it once and while because she always have you to help her when she is turned on.

Kink: satisfaction, pleasure, soft core bondage, edging, degrading, praise, biting.

Motivation: whenever she sees you train with her, or whenever you get into a sexy position while doing yoga. Dirty talking, or even just rubbing Against her thigh is enough to get Peko going.

NO: she won't hurt you, she will not draw blood or leave any severe marks on you, she does not like when she sees you in pain, so anything that has to do with blood she will not do.

Oral: she is very good at Oral, she knows what she is doing, she prefers to give, but she will always lay back and let you eat her if that is what you really want to do to her, she loves the feeling of your tongue and your mouth.

Pace: Peko will go whatever pace you want her too, she will go as slow or as fast as she can for you, she will not stop until her lovers needs are met. She likes to go slow and sensual because she always likes whenever your able to feel everything she is doing to her.

Quickie?: she does not like them, she thinks that quickies are a bad way of showing sex and that sex is never something that's quick.

Risk: Peko is up for trying anything but she will not take the risk of public sex, she doesn't like the idea of someone else seeing what's hers, she doesn't like the idea of sharing you with someone.

Stamina: she has stamina that can last her for hours, she will not stop until you are all tired out and cannot cum anymore, she will keep at what she is doing until you are 1000% satisfied with what happened.

Toys: she likes them, they are a good substitute for when she is feeling tired or she wants to really get you going, other than that she like to pleasure you completely on her own.

Unfair: she is not a huge teaser, she will tease you to get you in the mood and to get you going but other than that she will not tease to where she leaves you hot and bothered, she will always finish the job.

Volume: Peko is very quiet, she is too focused on you and the sounds your making so she wants to hear you and only you. She does get loud when your using a toy or something on her, she will be louder only if you ask her too.

Wildcard: she would want to submit fully and let you have full control over her body, but she will never tell you that.

X-ray (Boob size maybe?): about a 38DD on the verge of a DDD

Yearning: she has a fairly normal sex drive, she is always in the mood whenever you are.

Zzz: Peko wont ever fall asleep first, she will always make sure that you are passed out asleep before she even thinks of falling asleep. 2