Kaede akumatsu

Aftercare: kaede is very into after care, she was a bit clueless at first but she tends to kiss the sensitive parts on your body until she finds your lips.

Body part: she loves when you play with her breasts, it makes her so happy and so filled with lust. She also has a thing for big shoulders and muscular hands.

Cum: kaede will let you cum wherever you want too, you can pick any place and she will be okay.

Dominant/ submissive?: she is a switch with a bottom lean, she can be either really dominant and want you to call her mommy or she can be on her knees ready to do what you say

Experience: she has a fair amount of experience, feel like she got curious from her own doing and knows what she likes.

Favorite position: missionary, she likes to dig her nails into your shoulders and your back.

Goofy: she is very goofy, she can be very funny and pop jokes once she gets comfortable with you.

Hair? (Does the carpet match the drapes?):
Intimacy: there's a little bit, enough where it's noticeable but to where It won't be a problem.

Jack off (masturbate)- she sure does, she does it quiet often whenever she is alone and she gets that ache between her legs.

Kink: wax, domination, bondage, begging, edging, being forced into submission, gagging, blindfolds, toys, nipple play, forced orgasms, public sex.

Motivation: whenever she sees you get out of the shower or just doing basically anything like lifting/ stretching or sometimes just laying there.

NO: feet, piss, or anything that really has to do with disgusting bodily fluids.

Oral: she will get on her knees and give you head/ eat you out whenever you ask her too. But if you ask her to spread her legs she will do it instantly.

Pace: you cannot convince me otherwise that she secretly likes it rough, she loves when you go down and hard on her, she loves when you don't hold back.

Quickie?: she loves them, especially in the music room.

Risk: risks are her go to, if someone catches you in the act she doesn't care, just means someone sees that she is being pleasured by a real man/ woman/ partner.

Stamina: hours, she can go for rounds.

Toys: she won't do anything that relates to Butt stuff, but she does love vibrators and dildos.

Unfair: when she is dominant her teasing can be endless and relentless and she doesn't stop.

Volume: she is loud and she is proud of it, she wants people to know how good you make her feel.

Wildcard: she wants you to eat her out while she sits and plays piano, or while she tries to learn a new song.

X-ray (Boob size maybe?): she is just below the DDD rank.

Yearning: she has a fairly high sex drive.

Zzz: she will always make sure your comfort comes first before she Falls asleep.