Submissive/ slutty Gonta (REQUESTED)

Aftercare: the aftercare with Gonta is very loving and cute, he loves to snuggle up to you and kiss you after you two had fun in bed, he loves whenever you praise him for how well that he did. Gonta loves to sit and snuggle with you, laying his head on your chest and having you hold him in your arms.

Body part: Gonta loves chubby bellies and thighs, there is something about a thicker person that just makes his heart absolutely melt. Gonta loves every part of you, and his master, but he mostly prefers chubbiness and thicker thighs/ bellies to hold on to.

Cum: Gonta loves whenever you cum in him/ on him/ in his mouth. He will do whatever you want him to do whenever it comes to pleasure and your release. When it comes to talking about him, he loves whenever you control when and where he cums.

Dirty secret: Gonta secretly wants to be kept like a pet, kept with a leash and ordered around like a slave. He wants to be at his masters control at all times.

Experience: Gonta had little to absolutely no experience before he met you, he was never able to be the submissive and obeying self in past relationships. So whenever he met you, he let you do whatever you want to him.

Favorite position: anything that involves you topping him, or having you force him into submission.

Goofy: Gonta can be very goofy when it comes to sex, when he is being bratty and just wanting to be punished and put into his place for being such a brat.

Hair: Gonta has some hair, but down there he always keeps it so nice and cleanly shaven and keeps the bush under control for you.

Intimacy: Gonta is very intimate, he can be very cuddly and very romantic, he loves long and passionate sex, he loves those long and sloppy make out sessions where the clothes are being ripped off and hands are running all over the place.

Kink: corruption, domination, bondage, temperature play, breath play, overstimulation, edging, teasing, biting, scratching, marking, neck kisses.

Location: the bedroom, public, the couch, a car, the bathroom. Wherever and whenever you want to have sex or have any sort of intimate encounter Gonta always says yes. He enjoys being used as a personal toy.

Motivation: whenever you tease him, or whenever he sees something naughty online or sees something that he would like to try out with you sign Gonta up, he is all for trying new things, or whenever he sees you take control of him or take control of the situation, your initiative is enough to make him hard.

NO: he won't inflict pain, or ask you to inflict serious pain on him, or anything that involves with drawing blood or leaving deep and painful gashes.

Oral: Gonta loves to receive oral, he loves whenever you make him go down on you/ suck you off, he absolutely loves to please you and make you moan under him, when he knows your feeling pleasure he gets satisfaction

Pace: gonta takes whatever pace you want to give him, if you want slow and rough or fast and deep, gonta takes anything and everything that you give him without complaints.

Quickie: gonta lives for quickies, whenever you both need release and dont have time to have a proper sexual encounter, gonta is fine with being fucked in public or having risky car sex or fucking in a dressing room

Risk: loves risks, gonta takes risks all the time, he is the riskiest person and the thrill and possiblity of being caught and people seeing him being used is so hot and scandalous to him

Stamina: Gontas stamina doesn't matter to him as long as his master is happy and having a good time using him, Gonta doesn't care how tired or over used he's feeling.

Toys: they are all over your bedroom, you have all types of toys, all shapes, sizes, lengths, vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, restraints, absolutely everything

Unfair: gonta loves whenever you tease him, he isn't very unfair when teasing because he knows if he teases that he will be punished

Volume: he is very loud, he cannot be quiet, he will always be moaning/ whimpering or making some sort of noise depending on what your doing, he will be loud and whiny, he will be crying in pleasure from you.

Wildcard: he likes whenever you wear thigh highs/ lingerie of any type, he likes whenever you dress up all sexy for him.

X-ray: 7 inches, but more girth than anything, he is packing (Let's be honest he is)

Yearning: Gonta is always up for sex, he will get on his knees and get ready to please his master at every chance that he gets

Zzz: Gonta gets pretty sleepy after sec, especially if he was bad and you gave him a run for his money in the sheets.