Ibuki Mioda (REQUESTSED)

Aftercare: Ibuki takes pride in making sure that you are feeling Okay, she is definitely the type to run the both of you a warm bath and lay in the warm bubbles as she plays with your hair and kisses you, praising you for how well you did.

Body part: thighs. She is a thigh and chubby belly type of girl, she is definitely one who loves a partner who is thick and beautiful, she likes thighs because she likes when her face is squished in between them, she also loves when your thighs are her earmuffs.

Cum: she likes when you finish in her mouth, or when she finishes in your mouth, I could also see her being the type who likes to be marked up and painted with their partners cum.

Dominant/ submissive?: Switch for sure, maybe with m0re of a top lead. Ibuki can be either really submissive or she likes to be the woman in control, she likes watching you squirm and whimper under her fingers.

Experience: she is fairly experienced, she was never with a woman before so you were definitely the first for her, but she was quickly able to find what you liked and what you didn't, Ibuki does absolutely everything to make sure that your pleased before she is.

Favorite position: scissor- ummmm, cowgirl (Strap is being used for these) missionary/ doggy.

Goofy: Ibuki is very goofy during sex, she has a bubbly disposition and of course it carry's over to when you and her are getting intimate, she'll laugh or make a joke about how your face looks when shes pleasuring you or she'll giggle when you lay there all tired out.

Hair? (Does the carpet match the drapes?): very clean, there is no hair down there what so ever, Ibuki takes her personal hygiene and her womanhood very seriously.

Intimacy: she is very intimate, she likes to show her love and affection in all ways that she can, especially in the bedroom, she likes to show you how she can use her tongue, and how her fingers are used for more things than just playing the guitar.

Jack off (masturbate)- I think its fair to say that Ibuki masturbates quite often when her sweet girl isn't around. She uses toys mainly, cause her fingers get to tired when it comes to herself.

Kink: toys, nipple play, hair pulling, choking, ice play, food play (Like candy, licking things off of you) overstimulation, whining, begging, pleasure kink, satisfaction kink, biting.

Motivation: you in general, your enough to get her going, especially when you two shower together, she loves seeing your body all soapy and wet with water, that especially gets her going, she normally ends up on her knees eating you out in the shower cause she can't wait.

NO: Ibuki absolutely refuses to cut you or draw blood, she is normally down for anything but she will not leave cuts or bruises.

Oral:  if it involves her face between your legs say less. She also loves whenever you get adventurous and go down on her, she loves when you pleasure her, there is nothing better than her girlfriends tongue between her legs.

Pace: with the strap, however fast/ deep/ rough you want. With her fingers and her tongue she likes to keep you guessing, she likes to keep you wondering on what she is going to do next.

Quickie?: she is in, she loves them, she loves to time herself to see how fast she can make you cum compared to last time, she absolutely loves watching you squirm and whine under her.

Risk: Ibuki is a risk taker, she likes the idea of you sitting on a guitar amp using it as a vibrator as she plays the guitar, the thought of someone walking in on you like that is hardcore for her. (Idea inspired/ taken by exolexact in their teachers bet chapter)

Stamina: Ibuki has a lot of stamina, she can go a while, she is full of energy and fucking you is the easiest way for her to get her energy out

Toys: yes hello ? She has how many, she has every type of dildo, vibrator, restraint, candy, lube, nipple clamps, anything you can think of Ibuki has.

Unfair: she is a teaser, she likes to tease and watch you squirm under her, she likes to watch you beg for her to touch you, she likes when you call her mommy or master, I could see that turning her on.

Volume: she is loud, she will scream/ moan/whine your name all the time, she loves being loud, she hopes that you guys get a noise complaint so people know how well of a job she does.

Wildcard: she would low key do a threesome with either Chiaki or Mikan- she would definitely be down to try that with you.

X-ray (Boob size maybe?): I'd say shes about a 32 C, she has the perfect size rack in my opinion.

Yearning: Ibuki has a fairly high sex drive, she is down to fuck you whenever and wherever, being in public wont stop her.

Zzz: she is either the first or the last to pass out, it honestly depends on how much sex y'all had and how rough y'all went. But normally she likes to make sure you fall asleep first.