Yasuhiro hagakure

Aftercare- This was something that you had to teach Hiro, he is the type to always wanna please his partner but he gets worried and self conscious whenever he feels like your not pleased. self care Is something that you both do together.

Body part- lets be honest here, this man loves absolutely every part of you, from your eyes to your feet this man will praise every single part of you like the god/ goddess/ royalty that you are. But if he had to chose, he is totally a boob guy.

Cum- he basically loses control of where his cum goes sometimes, he likes to cum inside of you with your consent of course, or he likes to cum on your back and paint you with it.

dirty secret- he is full of secrets that there is just too many, but if he had to pick one of his dirtiest, he would love to see you in a maid dress or in some pretty lingerie.

Experience- he is not very experienced due to never really having anyone to call his before you. He has watched copious amounts of porn so he does know what to do.

Favorite position- reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggy, wheelbarrow

Goofy- yasuhiro is both very goofy and serious during sex, you two can go from him absolutely railing your shit to joking about the bodily noises that are happening in that exact moment. There is never one or the other there always has to be both.

Hair- he has a bush, the carpet does match the drapes we all know that. But once you came around he started trimming his hair and keeping the bush under control.

Intimacy- hiro can be very romantic or he can't be romantic at all, it all depends how he is feeling or how he is in that exact moment, if he wants you to feel everything that he is doing to you he will go very slow and be intimate and slow with it. Or if he is absolutely drilling your shit then he won't be intimate.

Jack off- he jacks off quite often, he doesn't wanna bother you when he's horny all the time cause he doesn't wanna come off as a creep, so he turns to his best friend, his right hand whenever he doesn't wanna bother you.

Kink- this man can be really kinky or he can be very vanilla some of his kinks are spitting, bondage, edging, biting, scratching and marking.

Location- likes to do it mainly in the bedroom, or once and a while if he's feeling risky out in the open like at a park

Motivation- just you in general are enough to get this man in the mood, especially whenever you are just yourself or have a bit of an attitude or a bite back, he loves that and he admires how sexy you are when your angry.

NO- he won't do anything extreme like stab you- or severely hurt you, he doesn't like the feeling or sight of you in extreme agony or in any type of pain

Oral- his head skills are getting better as time goes on, he prefers if you give him head, but he will always return the favor.

Pace- it depends on how tired he is, he could either be really fast and rough, or he can be slow and sensual, it depends on how high his sex drive is that day.

Quickie- these are yasuhiros best friend, he will fuck you in a bathroom stall or over the kitchen counter if he is feeling extremely horny and can't wait to get home or doesn't have the time for a long and passionate sex session.

Risk- he does like to experiment with things, anything that can help bring more pleasure for you or even for the both of you. Yasuhiro is not a stranger to trying new things.

Stamina- his stamina depends on the day he is having, the more energy he has the more condoms that you'll be using. If he is tired then only 1 or 2 rounds at max, but on a really good day, y'all can go 4 to 5, 6 if he's feeling really good

Toys- he likes the idea of toys but he always feels really embarrassed whenever he buys them, so he resorts to online shopping and the reviews when it comes to buying a new toy.

Unfair- he does not tease much, he will tease to get you in the mood but other then that he will always give you whatever you want and Will always pleasure you to his best ability.

Volume- he's loud. He is a moaner and he is not afraid to let people know he is having sex.

Wildcard- he wants to experience getting pegged but will never ever admit that.

X-ray- he's packing a good 5-6 inches of heat

Yearning - this man has a pretty normal sex drive, other days its higher then others.

Zzz- he falls asleep immediately after a long sexy night in the sheets.