Chiaki Nanami

Aftercare: nanami is very soft when it comes to after care, she likes to snuggle up to you as you guys play some video games.

Body part: she really loves when you play with the squish on her thighs and her chest, she loves when you nuzzle your face into her breasts

Cum: she is usually too shy to ask where she wants you to cum on her so she just goes with the flow and let's you do what you want

Dominant/ submissive?: she is definitely more of a bottom than she is anything, even when she tries to be dominant she gets on top she is flustered and she doesn't know what to do.

Experience: she has no more experience than what she has done to herself, she hasn't had anything physical with anyone else.

Favorite position: doggy style is her favourite, she likes when you grab on to her hips, using that to steady yourself.

Goofy: she can be more bratty than goofy, she finds sex fun and likes when she teases you a bit

Hair? (Does the carpet match the drapes?): she has a little, but not that much, she keeps herself very well taken care of

Intimacy: Chiaki is very intimate, she sees sex as a way of showing your passion off to one another.

Jack off (masturbate): she has been known to masturbate when you aren't there to help her, she will usually get off to the thought of what you would do if you were there

Kink: bondage, sensory deprivation, soft spanking, teasing, toys, overstimulation, nipple play, ice play, mirror (being fucked infront of a mirror)

Motivation: whenever she wears her bunny suit, or just sometimes she gets in the mood when she thinks of the past fun you two have had.

NO: scratching/ blood/ cutting, anything that would truly hurt the both of you. Or piss/ feet/ fecal matter, all of that is gross to her

Oral: yes please, chiaki loves when you eat her out, she will arch her back and crush your head with her thighs, she is very shy when it happens so she'll do no more than soft moans.

Pace: nanami likes it slow and sensual, unless if she is feeling dangerous than she will ask you to drill into her like there is no tomorrow.

Quickie?: nanami doesn't really like these, she prefers the long and sensual moments where you guys have all the time in the world and you can feel her up and down without worry.

Risk: chiaki is very shy so she doesn't know how to feel about taking risks, she does like the idea of someone walking in, but she will never do it out in a public space.

Stamina: how much she can take depends on how much you chose to give her, she will sit there and take it as long as you are happy she is fine.

Toys: yes please, she loves them, she likes to look at new ones, loves the designs and shapes and sizes that they all come in.

Unfair: she doesn't tease you much, but she will become putty in your hands if you tease her.

Volume: she can either be very soft and very quiet, or she can be really loud when she is begging and screaming for you ;)

Wildcard: she secretly wants you to eat her out while she is gaming online with her friends.

X-ray (Boob size maybe?): she is a solid 36 DDD

Yearning: she has a very decent sex drive, she tends to be more subtle when she wants you to fuck her.

Zzz: if it was a long night of overstimulation than she is out before she can even kiss you goodnight. But other than that she likes to snuggle you and make sure that your okay.