Dom Nekomaru (REQUESTED)

Aftercare- nekomaru sees aftercare as part of the ritual after sex, he likes to massage you and tell you how well you did.

Body part- he loves boobs, he likes to play with them, watch them bounce, he likes to nuzzle his face in between a nice pair.

Cum- where he cums is his decision, if he wants to cum deep inside of you then he does, he doesn't ask your permission for anything.

Dominant/ submissive?-  very dominant, he will never be on the bottom, unless the occasional you riding him.

Experience - he has a fair amount of experience, he has studied stuff and he has watched a fair amount of porn.

Favourite position - he likes to hit it from behind, he loves doggy style or with your legs tied above your head spread as far as you can.

Goofy - there is no way that he nekomaru finds sex funny, he thinks if you act up, or act like a brat he will put your ass right back into place.

Hair- he has a lot, he doesn't really manscape much down there, he has hair everywhere so it's just as much as there.

Intimacy - in the bedroom when you guys are having sex nekomaru sees it as a way to show his Dominance.

Jack off- nope not really, when he is horny or he wants his hands on you he just takes you whenever and wherever he pleases.

Kink- domination, breeding, corruption, humiliation, forceful fucking, oral kink, spitting, bondage, rope, overstimulation, edging, forced orgasm.

Location - bedroom, bathroom, shower, basically any space in the house or outside he will do.

Motivation- your existence is enough to get this man going.

No - he won't hurt you, like break your bones. No piss no feet no bodily fluids other than cum.

Oral- loves it, he loves eating you out, loves when you suck his cock, especially when you do it without being asked.

Pace - mainly hard and rough, other than that when he is feeling gentle he will go slow and sensual. But other than that he is fucking your brains out.

Quickie- yeaaa quickies tend to be one of nekomarus favorite things to do with you, he likes to pull you aside in a bathroom or in a closet and watch you try to keep quiet.

Risk- he is very risky, he would fuck you in a public elevator and live for the adrenaline that someone might open the door and see you two

Stamina- he has hella stamina, once this man is in the mood there is no stopping him, he is invincible and unstoppable, he is the definition of stamina.

Toys- are you kidding? Yes sir sign him up, toys are how he gets you perfectly overstimulated and shaking.

Unfair - he teases a hell of a lot, he loves to see you squirm and beg to have him finish you, he loves to see when your eyes go limp and you beg on your knees.

Volume- he does mainly quiet grunts, or deep groans, he is not one to be loud or moan, he is mainly a groaning/grunting kind of man.

Wild card- he would like to see you in a maid outfit.

X-ray- I'd say he is packing about 7 inches, but girth is where he is the king of.

Yearning - you, you are his yearning, you are the reason he gets horny. Just you breathing is enough to get this man going.

Zzz- he never falls asleep that fast, he is always there making sure that you are comforted, cared for, and taken care of after he just pounded the hell out of you.