Nagito Komaeda (REQUESTED)

Aftercare: aftercare is foreign to Nagito, you had to teach him that you can't just rail your partner than leave them there. So your aftercare with Nagito involves him playing with your hair with you laying with your head on his chest, whispering sweet praises to each other.

Body part: your neck, and your collarbone, I personally see him as a guy who likes to grab your neck and just absolutely mark up your collar bone. He likes to leave hickeys and bite marks all over you, letting people know that your his.

Cum: Nagito always asks if it's okay to finish either inside of you, or on you. Once he knows that he has your okay he likes to finish on your chest and on your thighs. Or the occasional finishing inside of you, he likes how warm you are and sometimes can't help himself.

Dominant or submissive?: switch 1000%, he can either be the one in control and telling you what to do , making you get down on your knees, or he can be the one that is taking the commands and doing whatever HIS master tells him to do, he always have to have things switched up.

Experience: Nagito doesn't have much experience, due to thinking that he is trash and that there would never be anyone who would like garbage like him, he never engaged in sexual activity with anyone, so when he got someone who likes him he was able to release all of those urges on you, doing his best to pleasure you the best he can.

Favorite position: butterfly, countertop, happy scissors, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, split bamboo (Yes I searched them up to figure out proper names)

Goofy: there is rarely any joking around when you two have sex, Nagito always took sex and intimacy as worship and a way to worship your partner, so Nagito takes those moments to kiss/ bite/ lick/ worship every single inch of your body.

Hair (Does the carpet match the drapes): he has a fair amount of body hair, you are there to help keep the nest under control, he never understood the reason to clip or take care of that mess he has growing down there, but he started to keep it under control when you came along.

Intimacy: nagito is very intimate with you, he likes to rub up and touch you at every moment that he has a chance, he loves worshiping you/ hold and caress you, you were the first person that makes him feel like he's not trash so he makes sure that you know how much he loves you.

Jack off: Nagito barely jacks off, but when he does it's because your not there to help him, so he has to turn to his right hand.

Kink: begging, gun play (iykyk) wax play, bondage, submissive, domination, overstimulation, edging, marking, biting, scratching, knife play, spanking, sensation play, PRAISE.

Location: bedroom, couch, counter, closet, bathroom, public, car, park. Basically I'm trying to say that Komaeda will do it anywhere without any hesitation, he gets more turned on as the more of a risk y'all have of getting caught.

Motivation: absolutely anything you do, especially you in stretchy pants, or a matching bra and panty set. He also likes when you stretch, when he sees your muscles and the way your body flexes, something about that makes him so turned on.

NO: anything that involves feet/ or piss or any kind of nasty bodily fluid, he won't get involved in anything like that.

Oral: he prefers to give you oral than you give him it any day of the week, he will always take the offer of shoving his head between your legs than you sucking on him like a lollipop. He is very good at giving head, he gets progressively better the more he does it.

Pace: slow and sensual, rough and deep, quick and fast. Nagito likes it all, he likes  to make sure that you feel absolutely every inch of him and feel absolutely everything of what he is doing to you.

Quickie: Nagito likes quickies if you guys don't have time for the full long and sensual sex. He will pull you into a closet or a bathroom if he is really needing you.

Risk?: risk is his middle name, Nagito loves the idea of someone walking in on y'all having an intimate moment, the idea of someone seeing you both so vulnerable and flustered, hot and heavy, that makes Nagito going and that pushes him to do public sex more.

Stamina: Nagito has pretty good stamina, I say he is a pretty normal pace and stamina person, I guess for him it just depends on the day, he can last a good 3 rounds on a good day, if he pushes himself he can last 5.

Toys: Yes please. Vibrators, dildos, straps, lube, candy, whips, cuffs, restraints, gags. Nagito is there, he is all about toys and the new possibilities that they can bring to help spicy up your sex life.

Unfair: Nagito does like to tease, he isn't relentless but he does tease you enough to the point where he wants to see you begging for him to touch you, and even when your begging he wont touch you, just so he can see his sweet thing beg.

Volume: He is fairly in the middle, he can either be moaning loud and picking up the pace to chase sweet release, or he can be grunting and groaning, or he can be panting and whining, it depends what position he is in and what he is doing.

Wildcard: he wants to see you in a maid dress, or a bunny suit. Either works, he just wants to see you dressed in something sexy.

X-ray: 6 1/2 inches sounds about right for him, he is packing more length then he is girth, that doesn't stop him from absolutely railing you though.

Yearning: Nagito has a fairly high sex drive, he has some days that he wants to fuck you all day, and other days where he just isn't feeling it.

Zzz: he is very quick to fall asleep, he is always the first out of the both of you too fall asleep.0