Kiyoko kirigiri

Aftercare- very simple, nothing to extravagant as she gets flustered or tries to compose herself as fast as she can after you two have had a wild night of fun in the sheets. If anything she will lay and rub your back, or have you rub hers.

Body part- for her I feel as though kiyoko is very shy and that she has really no area of her body that she praises or favors more than the other ones. If she had to be it would be her thighs or maybe even her hands, she likes what her small hands look like on your skin.

Cum- she would prefer you cum inside of a condom or on her, she doesn't like to make a mess or she doesn't like the idea of starting a family or being risky like that. She isn't the biggest fan of bodily fluids.

Dominant/ submissive?- more of a submissive maybe? Kiyoko never really found a need for the titles that have to do in the bedroom, to her it doesn't matter if you or her is on top, if the job is getting gone that's all that matters to her.

Experience- little to none, she was always so focused on being a detective and getting herself straight and keeping focused on her studies, the last thing that she had time to think about was who she was going to do the devils tango with.

Favorite position- missionary, or maybe sometimes she will let you hit it from behind, she will take a little bit of adventure and ride you, nothing to spectacular.

Goofy- nope, the girl has a hard time letting her walls down in general, think she would loosen up when it comes to sharing intimate time with her partner? 

Hair- she has a fair amount, she keeps it tamed, but she doesn't shave it off  

Intimacy- she can be very intimate at times when she feels like it, sometimes she can't help it when she is over taken by lust.

Jack off- she does, sometimes as ashamed of it as she is, kiyoko has indeed indulged in masturbation, finding out what she likes before she gets with someone. 

Kink- hair pulling, soft bondage, domination, role play, temperature play especially wax, sensory play, over-stimulation, begging, edging, thigh riding. 

Location- her bedroom, the kitchen, the library if she is feeling risky, or to spice it up she does like to fuck in the shower occasionally. 

Motivation- whenever she has a long day, stressed, or just really in the mood when she thinks about the past activities that you guys have done. 

No- nothing with bodily fluids, feet, blood or extreme sadism/ masochist. 

Oral- she prefers to receive, she is very self conscious that she isn't making you feel good so she will very rarely give you head/ eat you out. however when you eat her out she is a whining moaning mess that loves to pull your hair. 

Pace- it depends on the day, sometimes she likes slow and sensual, or she likes rough and hard where she can feel you rearranging her guts, all depends on if she wants to be treated like a whore or a princess.

Quickie- Kirigiri is not a fan of these, she thinks that quickies are a shame and a bad way to look at intimate moments that should be long and passionate, but she has succumbed to them when she is in a hurry and can't get the ache between her legs to go away. 

Risk- kiyoko does not like the idea of someone seeing her in a vulerable state like the one she is put in when you guys are getting intimate, she would prefer to do it in a closed off space where she knows you won't get caught, but sometimes she has the urge to get risky and fuck where the risk increases. 

Stamina- she has pretty average stamina, she can last for about 3 rounds maximum, she doesn't like to go to far, but if it's a night she is feeling absolutely in the mood for some extra stimulation she will go all night long. 

Toys- yes, a vibrator is her best friend, she uses it whenever she needs a quick fix, or just to help spice some things up when it comes to your wicked nights in the sheets. 

Unfair- Kiyoko prefers not to tease as much, she tends to just give in because she doesn't ever wanna deprive her partner with pleasure, she always likes to see their reactions whenever she touches them. 

Volume- she is a little on the quieter side, she doesn't like people hearing her, or herself fro that matter, sometimes she cannot handle the lewd noises that she makes.

Wild card- she is very heavy into role play, her favorite is her playing detective ( yes I know its cliche its all I could think of) 

X-ray- she is a little on the smaller side, I say she is running a medium B cup, about a 34-36

Yearning- she has a pretty average yearning for sex she doesn't need it everyday but when Kiyoko wants to get it on, nothing will stand in her way when it comes to her pleasure.

zzz- depending on how hard you went on her, she can fall asleep fairly fast.