Sayaka maizono

Aftercare: after sex Sayaka is so sweet like legit so sweet, she will make some tea or something to drink and make sure you are wrapped up in blankets.

Body part: shoulders (if your a guy) thighs (girl) sayaka is a sucker for shoulders and hands, and thighs. She loves to grip onto your shoulders tightly, leaving scratches and bites along your shoulders or your thighs.

Cum- Sayaka mainly prefers when you finish inside of her, or she does like whenever she finishes on you, or when your going down on her and finish in your mouth.

Dirty secret: she would secretly like to be bossed around and kept on a leash.

Experience: she has a fair amount of experience, the girl knows what she's doing and knows what she likes

Favourite position: doggy, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, seashell

Goofy: Sayaka can be very goofy considering that she can be a brat, and she likes to tease and make things fun whenever she's in bed.

Hair: she is very well kept, no hair, no anything she is very spotless and cleanly.

Intimacy: she is very intimate and Romantic, rendezvous in the sheets she takes very seriously, she likes them a lot and loves whenever you take control

Kink: domination, bdsm, sensation play, overstimulation, edging, bondage

Location: she doesn't mind. She will have sex anywhere, but if you do it out in public she makes sure that you have to keep her quiet.

Motivation: whenever she sees you dressed in something sexy or is watching you take your clothes off. Or she likes to tease you when you don't give her enough attention. So that's enough to get her going.

NO: she won't do anything that involves blood/ hurting in very extreme and specific ways. She absolutely refuses to hurt you or have you hurt her.

Oral: she loves when you go down on her, she prefers to receive but she also likes to give, she likes to watch you squirm/ grunt/ moan above her/ under her. As she goes down/ sucks you off

Pace: she likes it rough, or she likes it gentle and slow. Either she wants you to rock her shit or she wants you to be gentle and treat her like a princess

Quickie: yes please. Sayaka is in love with them, she prefers them sometimes like whenever she is on the road and she needs some release, quickies are her favourite.

Risk: she likes to take risks, she thinks taking risks and having fun like that are what makes the sex more fun.

Stamina: this girl lemme tell you, she has a lot of stamina and can go forever, she loves to have sex and constantly feeling good.

Toys: Sayaka. Loves. Toys. She has many. She has vibrators and dildos alike, she loves them and loves when you two use them together.

Unfair: Sayaka tends to tease a lot, she likes to tease and make fun of you just to push your buttons to make you stop her-but on the other hand she loved where your absolutely ruthless with teasing.

Volume: she is either very loud or she is very quiet. She can either be moaning very loudly or silently whimpering underneath you, it just depends on the day and what you all are doing

Wildcard: I personally believe she has an only fans, and that she has posted a lot of scandalous pictures.

Yearning: She has a pretty average sex drive, what gets her going is neck kisses, lip biting, thigh grabbing, ass grabbing, or seeing you wearing something scandalous.

Zzz: Sayaka doesn't fall asleep as fast as you'd think. She likes to lay with you and rub small circles on your chest as you both sit there and talk about the rendezvous in the sheets, or just talk about life in general.