Byakuya togami

Start writing your story

A-Aftercare- Byakuya is one who knew after care was a key to a relationship, he gives you chocolate and makes you his most expensive tea and makes you dinner or a late night snack, if wanted he will order take out from your favorite restaurant, he then puts on a movie as he plays with your hair

B- body (Favorite body part)- he likes his lips, his lips or his arms are his favorite. For you however his favorite is your butt and your back, he is the type who likes to gently grab your butt or run his hands down your back, or plant gentle kisses on your back.

C- Cum- Byakuya normally finishes on your thighs or your stomach, or occasionally he will finish in your mouth if you let him.

D- Dirty Secret- He is full of secrets since he is very closed off to everyone around him, he does have a secret that he'd like you to suck him off as he's reading books in the library.

E- Experience- byakuya had to learn everything he knows now because he never really had a partner before you had come around, you had told him what feels good and things you wanted to try, he was reluctant at first, but gave in knowing he'd make you feel good.

F- Favorite position- missionary, he doesn't like anything to crazy.

G- Goofy- he is never goofy, especially during sex, he believes jokes have no places in the bedroom

H- Hair- absolutely no hair, he thinks body hair especially down their isn't very clean.

I- Intimacy- Byakuya can be intimate when he wants to be but he is also very standoffish

J- Jack off- rarely to never does it, he never has time for it or he doesn't see the need to do it if your only a phone call away

K- Kink- domination , bondage, orgasm control

L- Location ( favorite place to do)- the bedroom, the library, the kitchen, or in the shower

M- Motivation- you in a skirt and thigh highs, or especially when you talk back to him and stand your ground around him, he finds it very hot when he has a woman/man/partner who can stand up to him.

N- NO- he will not do anything that extremely hurts you, or something that includes weapons or stuff like that, he will not do anything crazy crazy.

O-Oral (preference giving/receiving, skill)- He prefers you giving him head, but if you lay back and spread those legs he will not complain.

P-Pace (fast/rough or slow/sensual)- he can be rough, yet he is also very gentle, he likes to take it slow but likes to change it up a few times to keep you guessing.

Q- Quicky - he likes both, but he prefers the long intimate and passionate moments

R- Risk - he doesnt mind experimenting when it comes to new things in the bedroom or that could increase the pleasure

S- Stamina- he has a fair amount of stamina, he can last a good 3-4 rounds, hes not to crazy but he knows just when the time is to stop.

T- Toys- you guys have some of them, not to many because he prefers to pleasure you himself but he doesnt mind them.

U- Unfair (how much they tease)- he does a fair amount of teasing, nothing to bad but nothing that you cant handle of course

V- Volume - he is not loud at all, he is very quiet and is more of a groaner, his groans are deep and can get a little louder when he is near finishing.

W- Wild Card - he is definetly a top, wont ever be on the bottom

X- X-ray- 7 inches, with a fair amount of girth

Y- Yearning - his sex drive is fairly low, but you bring it a tad higher sometimes

Z- ZZZ - he is always the last to fall asleep because he is always reading a book making sure you fall asleep before him.