Kokichi ouma

Aftercare- something for sure that you had to teach him, he thought after care was something only made up and that it wasn't important.

Body part- boobs, he really likes them, small/ large doesn't matter to him, all that matters is that there is something for him to nuzzle at night.

Cum- he does it anywhere tbh, sometimes he is so lost in the moment he forgets to ask, but usually he pulls out and cums all over your stomach.

Dominant/ submissive?- definitely a switch, he can either be really dominant and make you beg for it, or he can be submissive and let you take control.

Experience- let's be honest here... he has little to no experience, but he is for sure a fast learner.

Favourite position- doggy, end of story.

Goofy- very, he doesn't take anything seriously, he only stops the jokes and the teasing if he's in a really dominant mood.

Hair- there is hair down there, not too much to where it's an issue, but enough to know it's there.

Intimacy- he has trouble with intimacy and showing how he feels but other than that he manages to sometimes show how he truly loves you.

Jack off- for all the jokes he might make, he doesn't really take care of it that much, he tends to wait until you and him were at the intimate stage to take out his urges.

Kink- domination, degradation, choking, sadism, spanking, marking, biting, edging, knife play, bondage, gagging, blindfolding, humiliation, wax/ice play, teasing, overstimulation, orgasm control.

Location- anywhere, he likes the idea of a risk, he will do it in public but still discreet enough to where people won't be able to see.

Motivation- sometimes just your confidence and the attitude you get back when you take his jokes or can throw one right back at him.

No- piss/ bodily fluids/ feet.

Oral- he 1000% prefers for you to go down on him, he likes to hold your head down and use that mouth of yours to his full advantage.

Pace- tends to be pretty quick/ rough. He likes to get it done fast, but still makes sure you feel every inch.

Quickie- of course, he would drag you into a closet or empty classroom if that meant he got to release his urges.

Risk- yep, risk is kokichi's middle name he likes to take the risk of someone walking in on you with his hands between your legs.

Stamina- he has a fair amount of stamina, if he goes all out he gets tired a little fast but he always makes sure that you finished at least 3 times.

Toys- vibrators/ dildos/ butt plugs- you know it he will do it, he will have it.

Unfair- very very very unfair, he absolutely loves teasing you, watching you get worked up whenever he doesn't give in and let you cum right away.

Volume- very quiet, he doesn't like to moan but he does. He tends to let a small moan escape once or twice.

Wild card- he wouldn't mind being pegged.

X-ray- about 5 and a half, a little bit of girth but not to much.

Yearning- he has a fair sex drive, not to crazy but not boring either.

Zzz- he tends to fall asleep very quickly.