Goodbye

After a few hours of looking at pictures, laughing, and telling tons of stories everyone somehow passed out. I giggled slightly looking the weird positions everyone is in.

Taehyung was all cuddle up with Jungkook on the floor. He had his leg on top of him and the sight of them made my heart beat faster. I noticed how comfortable they looked and decided not to wake them up.

I got a spare blanket put it over those two and slightly raised both of their heads to put a pillow on top. I walked over to J-hope who somehow rolled all the way to the window. I threw a blanket on him as well and slightly lifted his head for a small pillow.

Unnie was passed out on the couch even with the huge couch she curled up in a ball. I threw a blanket on her as well making sure she was warm for the night.

While I was tucking everyone in Jimin picked up Hyuna who fell asleep and tucked her into our bed. I turned around to see him gazing up at me with a smile. He stood up and walked closer holding my hand and leading me out to the balcony.

No words were exchanged but there was a peaceful silence between us. Both were at loss of words of how beautiful the night sky of London looked.

Tiny stars painted the sky with not just black swirls but dark blue ones as well. The moon was shining gazing at us with it bright light. Street lights and cars were speeding by almost too quickly.

Buildings were lit up and if I could stop time in this beautiful moment I would. A picture could never describe the in person feeling someone feels. The emotions they go through.

"A penny for your thoughts angel." Jimin says in a soft voice and I turn my head and gaze into his eyes.

I walk closer as if we weren't close enough and wrap my arms around his neck leaning my head on his neck. He doesn't say anything but wraps his arms around my waist as I inhale his scent.

Jimin smells so lovely like fresh peaches that have just been picked from a peach tree. A peach that tastes so divine one that you could eat everyday and never get tired of. I could always wake up to this man smelling his fruity scent.

Jimin rocks us side to side while I hug him tighter enjoying this moment as it's going to end in a couple of hours. The moon was bright white the weather was perfect. This beautiful moment was perfect. Almost too perfect but let's not being in negativity in this beautiful moment.

I lean away from the hug to get a good look at his face as he smiles up at me. His eyes turn into those crescents that I could never stop staring at. Looking at this beautiful human I wonder what I have done to gain him.

I could stare at him for hours, listen to him for hours and never get tired of him. His small moles sprinkled across his face. His bare face without any makeup is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

"Your staring baby." He says shyly.

"How can I not." I smile and he hugs me tighter bringing me as close as possible.

"I don't want this moment to end." He whispers.

"I don't either." I snuggle into his neck and he softly rubs my back.

"We should sleep soon consisting that we have to wake up early tomorrow." He plays with my hair kissing the side of my head softly.

"I just wanna hold you for a little longer." I shyly say and he giggles.

"I'm not going anywhere." He lifts my face up to gaze into my eyes.

He closes his eyes leaning in closer and I join our lips feeling him against me. There isn't anyone to interrupt this moment unless someone starts sleepwalking but that's not happening any time soon everyone is knocked out dead.