Rome pt 1

It's now Thursday and I got here in Paris on Monday. It's been two days since then I've been hanging out with Jimin and talking a lot.

"Good Morning Y/n!" A bright smiley Jimin pops up in the door frame of the bedroom

"No stop it go away let me sleep," I say

"Y/n you have to wake up come on chop-chop," he says while opening the blinds so the sunlight reaches into my room.

"No stop it close the blinds noooooo." I say while bring the bed covers up to my face. "Wait a second how did you get in to my room?" I mumble through the covers

"You left your key card in my room so I decided to wake you up." He says while snatching the covers away from me.

A gush of cold air sweeps through me and I curl up into a ball using my pillow for warmth.

"Y/n are you ticklish." He says coming closer to the bed

"No," I say while sticking my tongue out at him. 

"Well I guess I have to find out for myself then." he says with a devious smile. 

"Ok ok I'm up." I shot up from the bed while he laughes. 

"Stop don't look at me like that," I say

"Like what?" he asks acting innocent.

"Like that making my heart flutter," I say heat rising up to my cheeks.

"I make your heart flutter?" he asks while giggling

I look at him in disbelief "You make every girls and boys heart flutter so don't play with me boy." I say getting off of the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and take a nice warm shower. Today Jimin and I are going to Rome to visit my sister. I told him yesterday and surprisingly he wanted to come with me.

My sister isn't a huge fan of BTS but she loves the song, Black Swan. Rome is thirteen hours away from here so we're going to be spending most of our time in a car or limo idk.

I walk out of the shower do my face routine. I walk out of the bathroom with my robe walking towards the closet to wear my outfit. Jimin and I are kind of matching which I'm super excited about because I've always wanted to match with someone.

(Play this while reading) If you want :)

Your outfit and Shoes

I walk towards the vanity thing in my bedroom and start to do my hair and makeup while the tv in my room plays dimple by BTS

I walk towards the vanity thing in my bedroom and start to do my hair and makeup while the tv in my room plays dimple by BTS. The best part is I have dimples so I connect with the song. I sing with the song while doing my makeup. 

"That dimple is illegal, no, it's dangerous, oh yes"

"So I call you illegirl. your existance alone is a crime."

 "Was it a mistake made by an angel? Or a deep kiss?"

"That dimple is illegal." 

"But I want it anyway, anyway, anyway." 

Jimin walks in and sits down on the bed looking like an adorable little mochi he is.

"Am I that handsome?" he asks while catching staring at him

"I don't think I need to answer that," I reply while he giggles

"Why are you watching dimple live when I can sing and dance for you?" he asks his head tilted in confusion

I turn around to face him " Because I'm not only looking at you I'm looking at the others too. Plus who would pass an opportunity to look at Jungkook he's hot." I reply smirking

"Yah," he says and I start laughing at his pouty face through the mirror. I finish doing my makeup and tieing my hair into a high ponytail.

I walk towards him sitting on the bed with his arms crossed his face all pouty. Ugh, he looks so cute is it bad that I wanna kiss him so bad. I sit on my knees in front of him and try to make eye contact with him but he refuses looking the other way.

"I'm kidding plus your hotter so stop being all pouty and let's go eat breakfast," I say and he smiles with his signature eye smile.

He stands up and reaches his hand and pulls me up with him. We walk towards the elevator still hand in hand. We get in the elevator and I start touching his hand with both of my hands.

"What are you doing?" he asks while giggling.

"How are your hands so soft they're softer than mine this is freaking impossible" I reply while he giggles even more.

We eat breakfast talking about the most random things and then we get into the car to ride to Rome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cute chapter cause why not

So there might be confusion but Jimin has brown hair in this fanfic.

Should I continue?

Bye Bye