Hidden in Plain Sight

"What the heck Jimin what do I do?" I whisper frantically. How am I supposed to get to my room when those two are out in front of Jimin's door.

"Go hide somewhere." He says with a face full of worry.

"Where and I am not going underneath the bed," I say disgust present in my voice. I have no idea what is even under that bed what if there is a spider I would scream. I absolutely hate spiders not just spiders but any insect.

"Go in the bathroom." He says pointing to it.

"What if one of them needs to go to the bathroom?" I question

"Just go in there." He says and pushes me into the bathroom. Let's see how long I'm going to be stuck in here.

Jimin p.o.v

After gathering all the courage I had left I hesitantly open the door to see the two brothers that I haven't seen in a long time. Before I even fully opened the door it blasts open and the two younger ones attacked with me hugs.

"I missed you Hyung." Both of them say in sync.

"I missed you guys too," I say truthfully giving into their hug.

After the long hug, both of them bring their luggage in and jump on the bed. Literal children but Y/n also loves to do that too. I smile thinking about her she's still in the bathroom though.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I ask very curiously wondering how they even got here.

"Well, you know how we were all assigned different places. Honestly, it was fun but also boring alone so I decided to ask Taehyung hyung if we should meet up." Jungkook starts off.

"When Jungkook asked me I said we should come here because you are also alone. So we decided to keep it a surprise and got on a plane and met up here." Taehyung says joyfully finishing Jungkooks story.

"What took you so long to open the door Hyung?" The Bambi eyed creature asks me. (lol creature)

"I was taking a shower." I lied saying the first excuse that popped up in my head.

"Then why isn't your hair wet?" Taehyung asked.

"It dried?" I say in more of a question than an answer

"Ok well I have to go to the bathroom I've been holding it in for so long," Tahyung says.

Crap I can't let him go in there. I try to think of a good excuse that he will believe. One that both of them wouldn't question.

"No, you can't go in there," I say stopping the man who almost opened the door.

"Why?" He questions me.

"Because it smells really bad in there." This is probably the stupidest thing I could have ever said.

"Really Hyung you can't control your bladder?" He raises an eyebrow and I just shrug with a smile.

"Taehyung did you see my bag?" Jungkook asks from the other side of the room.

"We didn't bring all of them up here yet." He replies

"Ok let's go get them." He says walking out the door with Taehyung following.

I sigh leaning against the door the past five minutes had my heart beating so fast I thought it was going to pop out. I walk into the bathroom hoping to see the girl I just made mine a couple of minutes ago. I look around but I don't see her where did she go? I then see a little head poke out of the shower curtain her little gesture making me laugh. She walks out of it and up to me.