Jibooty

What is it with this guy and poking me it's like it's his favorite hobby, Jesus. My eyes start to flutter open and I see Jmin's head above me with a smile still poking my cheeks.  "You just love to wake me up this way don't you," I say while rolling my eyes and he starts to giggle.

"I can't help it your cheeks are too squishy." He says squishing the life out of my cheeks while I smile.

"Your cheeks are squisher," I say reaching up and gently grabbing his puffed cheeks.  Damn. Sir, please tell what moisturizer you use how can someone's face be sooooo softt. We continue grabbing each other's cheek for a solid minute until we stop and just stare at each other.  And in that awkward moment, I just laughed. 

"Ok, we arrived so that's why I woke you up." H says looking away and I nod. I get up from his lap where I believe he put my head so I could be comfortable. I miss my sister a lot but I get to spend the next few weeks with Jimin so who would say no to that. He grabs his backpack and I grab mine. He gets out of the car and holds his hand out for me to take. What a gentleman. We go in and I swear these elevator rides are very awkward. We come upon the top floor and silently walk to our rooms.  

"Y/n," Jimin says stopping me from going into my room. I turn around and look at him "Are you gonna eat dinner or just go to sleep?" 

"Um I'm not that hungry but I'll take a late-night snack," I tell him and he nods walking into his room. I walk into mine and see the comfortable bed. A smirk pops up on my face you already know what I'm gonna do. I jump on the bed and collapse.  I guess I'm a child at heart lol. I play on my phone for a bit then get out of the comfortable bed to freshen up. 
(Your wearing flip flops btw)

"I'm so cuteeeee!" I squeal into the mirror

"Yes, you are." I flinch while turning to look at the voice behind me.

"Jesus, where do you come from we need put a bell on you, your so quiet," I say holding on to my fast-beating heart. He just giggles and gestures for me to follow him. We go downstairs and sneak into the hotel's huge kitchen. Looking around at what to eat something catches my eye a Baggute ahahaha I know I'm weird but I always wanted to try one in Paris cause you know that's where it originated from.

(Ok were gonna skip this late night snack cause it's gonna be boring lol)

I'm back in my room and I'm not tired yet lol I wonder why. I slept the whole time in the car so I might as well stay up all night whoop lets do this. For the first hour of the night, I talked to both of my parents cause I miss them, and being so far away makes me appreciate them more. I hope no one disrespects their parents because they always make a bunch of sacrifices for us. After that, I watched a French movie that was playing on the tv. I was half paying attention and half not. I watched another movie and then read my book for half an hour. I started getting tired so I closed the light by the bedside table and made myself comfortable in the bedsheets.