Roses and Kisses

1 week later

I woke up this morning feeling delightful with a wide smile on my face. I look to my right but don't see the guy who was being extremely clingy last night. I sit on the comfy bed and stretch but my eyes catch something taped to the headboard. I take it off to see a handwritten note by Jimin.

Dear Y/n

Good Morning I hope you're excited about today cause I have a lot planned! But I first want to say HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!!! You might be wondering how I know because you never told me but I have my ways. I wanted this day to be special for you so follow the line of rose petals to your next destination. I also have a riddle for you. 

People often sing 

Where a mirror can be seen 

You go there every morning.

...

I read the note but how did he know today was my birthday. What game are you playing with me Jimin? I try to think of the answer to the riddle and that's when it hits me it's the bathroom. I look at my phone and see birthday wishes from my friends and family. After replying to them I decided to follow the rose petals that lead to the bathroom this is so sweet and it smells divine. I make my way inside the bathroom and see another note which I grab and read.

...

I know how much of a fan you are for skincare so I may or may not have bought really expensive products. Now before you get mad at me for spending money I want you to know that you deserve it, In a really long time, I found someone I can be friends with that looks at me like a person instead of an idol. I know how sweet and kind you are but you can also be a bit rebellious sometimes. 

...

I put the note down and look at the expensive products sitting neatly on the marble table in the bathroom. Why are you doing this to me Jimin?  I didn't even do anything to deserve this I should be thankful that I meant you. I know how many people would kill to be in my position and now you are literally spoiling me. I look at everything and start squealing I know how expensive these things can be but I need to say thank you to him. The thing that's bothering me is I don't know where Jimin is at all.   

After I'm done being dramatic I decide to use what Jimin got me. I take a shower put on my bathrobe and wow my skin is very soft. I make my way out of the bathroom and look at the bed that's fully made which I know was left messy before and there are clothes on it. I approach the bed and see another note. 

...

I know how much your into fashion and I may or may not have picked out an outfit for you. I think you will look beautiful in it. I'm very excited to see you in it. I hope it suits your taste and I'm pretty sure red is your favorite color.  Also, I decided to add a beret cause we are in Paris.

...

I set the note down and look at the outfit which can I just say beautiful. It's a ruby red lace off the shoulder dress. The dress is paired with black heels and a black beret. Also a very expensive bag! I sit down next to the dress and admire how beautiful it is. Then I remember the sweet notes he wrote and I'm pretty sure he spent a lot of money. I lay back on the bed and sigh in content.