Anouncement

HI EVERYONE!

So after a lot of pondering and tears I have decided to officialize that this book is over.

Honestly I didn't even realize it was coming to an end lol. When I was editing my previous chapter I was like why does it sound like this book is ending. Not to mention that I named the chapter goodbye.

BUT SINCE I DON'T WANT TO END IT...
THERE IS A BOOK 2 YAY OMG!

SO YEAH DON'T PANIC THERE IS A BOOK TWO BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!

So I have a continuation of this book and I also have written a few chapters of my new book hehe.

So I want you to tell me which one you would rather have me write first and continue.

So for me I know that the continuation of this book is going to be super long because with want to talk about dating life, marriage, and kids 😏.

I don't want to start two books because it's a hassle of writing two different chapters for completely different stories. Also state tests are coming up so I might write a ton during spring break hehe.

Anyway the continuation of this book is called 'Lovers in Seoul'

^ This is the cover

Summary

Seoul a place full of lovers, kpop, and lots of drama if I say so myself. In Paris I had him all to myself and failed to realize he's a growing idol with billions of fans. But things are going good even though we don't get to see each other often. That is until I gets mysterious box on my porch that changes things moving forward.

Heh that was a weird summary.

My new book is called .... Mr.Park

Yes it's a teacher student fanfic 🙈

Here's the cover ☝🏼

Summary: When a mysterious man moves in across he turns out to be the new hot Math teacher. With her dreading math you can tell it's not going to be a fun year. Along with her dad constantly abusing her for good grades. What can you do it's rich parenting am I right.

Ummm tell me which one you want me to drop Hehehhe see you SATURDAY WHOOP 🙌

LOVE YOU 😘