Misunderstandings

Jimin pov

I was talking to both Taehung and Jungkook but I wasn't paying attention to them. You might be thinking why you must be so happy that my bandmates are here and I am but something else is on my mind. Jungkook got tired of walking and decided we should stop for a break. The thing that is pissing me off is I see a random man all cuddled up with my angel.

I know I might be overreacting a bit but I just got to make her mine and there is no way I am letting some rando steal my girl. As I was staring at Y/n I noticed she kept on giggling on whatever this kid said. After staring at them for a bit I noticed that both of them got up and walked to the nearest store.

"Hyung?" Jungkook snaps his fingers in front of my face I snap out of my trance and look at him.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You were staring off in space is everything alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine Jungkook I was just thinking about where we should go shopping next." Wow I'm getting better at my excuses. Knowing Jungkook he always makes sure his hyungs are doing fine. Whenever we practice Jungkook will come up to each one of us offer us water before even thinking about himself.

"Are you sure hyung we can go back if you are not feeling well?" Tahyung asks but I just smile telling them I'm fine.

"I was looking at that store over there and it looks interesting." I gesture to the store my angel went in and they both look over there.

"Ok, let's go in there," Taehyung says.

After getting out of the tiny cafe we walk into the store looking at clothes that interest us. More like Taehyung and Jungkook looking for clothes while I try to find a glimpse of Y/n. After finding her still close to that guy. She was showing him two shirts asking him which one was the best. After she puts both of them she starts to walk away but I am not letting her getaway.

"Hey, guys I'm gonna go use the restroom be right back," I inform the two boys looking at clothes. They reply with small ok's and I start walking closer to Y/n. Random guy was in front of her so I just grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

"Jimin what are you doing." I hear her exclaim but I don't say anything just walking towards the nearest dressing room. After finding the nearest one I push her into one of the changing cubicles and lock the door.

"Jimin what the hell." She says trying to walk to the door but I stop her by grabbing her waist and bringing her in front of me. I don't say anything but just give her a cold hard glare.

"Jimin you can't just abduct me like a child and push me into a dressing room." She says but I refuse to say anything. Still giving her a hard glare.

"Jimin move won't Taehyung and Jungkook get suspicious if your here." She asks trying to get me to move from the door but I don't budge.

I hear her sigh and look down thinking about why I'm upset she looks back up at me walks closer to me and puts her hand on my face to slightly cup it.

"What's wrong Jimin?" She asks in her soft voice. I look into her honey-like eyes finding a sense of comfort in them and sigh in defeat.

"Who was that guy you were so cuddled up with?" I ask her obviously still angry.

She looks at me for a bit and then laughs "Jimin are you jealous?" She asks raising her eyebrow.

"You didn't answer my question," I tell her.

She laughs even more "You are aren't you?" She asks.

"Who was he?" I ask through gritted teeth getting annoyed that she won't answer a simple question.