Rome pt3

I swear to god someone keeps on shaking me and won't let me sleep. I then feel this someone poking me. "Jesus Christ whymfmffmfm." I start to scream but then this person puts their hand on my face. I open my eyes to see you know what I'm not even surprised, who would want to sleep with the devil.

Yes, I'm still upset she chose him. He slowly moves his hand from my mouth making sure I don't scream again. I sit up from the comfortable bed and stare at. "I swear to god you better have a good reason on why you woke me up or else I will end you." Yes, I'm still salty very salty. I kind of feel bad I shouldn't be so mean. I'm usually not this angry when someone wakes me up.

"Can I sleep by you?" He pleads in a whisper

"No don't you wanna sleep with that backstabber," I whisper angrily

He giggles "Hyuna kicks so much in her sleep. She kicked me off the bed."

I start giggling to looking at his pleading face. "Let me think about it," I say with a thinking face maybe I should tease him a bit.

"Mmmmmmm no," I said laying back down and turning my back towards him. I hear him sigh and take the pillow next to me. I hear him shuffle around and then the noises stop. Did he really lay down on the floor?

I roll on the bed and peek my head out on the floor seeing his flawless face with eyes closed trying to sleep.

"What are you doing?" I ask fully knowing he's trying to sleep.

"Sleeping." He says bluntly not even sparing to open his eyes.

"Well, obviously I mean why on the floor?" I ask while rolling my eyes.

"I was taught by my parents to always respect women's decisions and you said you to comfortable so I'll sleep here." He says shifting and trying to sleep.

Damn, how could someone be so kind and respectful? My mom told me never to talk to boys cause they just use women. She always told me stories of girls getting kidnapped and mean doing bad things. I guess there are people out there who have morals. I smile unknowingly. I wish every boy could be like him.

I roll on to the other side of the bed and say, "Stop being dramatic you can sleep on the bed."

I hear him get up from the bed and lay his pillow next to mine. I feel the bed sink and feel the warmth of his body hitting my back. Maybe I'm too tired to even care or realize that there is a freaking idol sleeping right next to me but its all good sleep-deprived Y/n doesn't care.

"You know you shouldn't take out anger on a little girl she's just a little innocent bean." He giggles while whispering.

"Yeah ok go to sleep," I say and with that, we fall asleep.

- Time Skip To Morning -                       

My eyes slowly start to flutter open as the sunlight from the window hits the curtains bringing a bit of light into the room.   I feel soft hot breathing on my back and a body against mine. I turn around slowly to see a handsome mochi sleeping ever so peacefully.