Childhood Memories

I wake up in a comfortable unknown room inside an unknown bed. I flutter my eyes open stretching and realize I'm in Jimin's room. Yesterday I went to sleep in his room because I didn't want to get sick again. I go into my room wash my face and quietly tiptoe to Jimin. He looks sound asleep with his lips pouted and looking at him is just making me smile. I gently put my hand on his forehead to see if his fever died down when he opens his eyes. 

"Good morning." he smiles 

"Good morning looks like your fever died down," I say in a soft whisper. He takes his small chubby hand and intertwines it with my hand that was on his forehead. 

"Thank you." He closes his eyes while both of his hands play with my hand. 

"You did the same for me I couldn't just let you be sick." I nervously laugh.  I look at him on the bed listening to the silence between us. He finally looks alive no longer pale and almost dead. "So Mr.Park I heard there was a fair going on?" I ask him with an eyebrow raised. 

He opens his eyes and smirks "What are you asking Ms.Kim?" I put my hand over my mouth and giggle "We should go I'm super hyped up!!!"I start to jump up and down while he smiles looking at me. 

He then sits up on the bed the duvet sliding off and damn those abs. I start to blush and cover my face with my hands. "Are you blushing?" he asks and I can feel the smirk on his face.   "Go away and let me change in peace." I say covering my eyes with one hand and hitting the air with the other. 

He chuckles and gets up from the bed before he leaves I hear him say "where something hot and comfortable." With that, he leaves. Wait a sec did he just say omg I jump on to the bed and squeal into it. I should really compose myself what are you doing to me Jimin. 

I get up from the bed do light makeup braid my hair halfway and curl the other half which was very time-consuming. I then change into my outfit and put on my shoes. (If you can't tell I'm really into fashion so I will most likely put what you or Y/n is going to wear. I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated lol.)