Triple Date

Y/n POV

I watch as Jungkook walks out the door a bit disappointed that he already left. I thought he would have stayed and conversed a bit longer but I guess it must have been a long day for him considering the time change. I see Jimin smiling up at me but I don't acknowledge him and turn around walking to the hotel bedroom.

"Y/nieeeeee." I hear Jimin whine and follow me into the bedroom.

I still don't say anything but walk to the closet that has most of my clothes hanged wondering what I should wear to sleep. Jimin come up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his head in my neck. The feeling tickles me a bit but I try not to giggle.

"I'm sorry." He says in a baby tone that is muffled by my hair. "I know I shouldn't have laughed but I made Jungkook apologize right away." He says.

I turn around in his arms and smile "like I said Jimin I was never mad at you."

"Promise." He leans his forehead against mine I swear his little gestures are going to give me a little heart attack.

"Promise." I say and close my eyes and leans in giving me a sweet kiss.

"Well if you forgive me then will you wear this to sleep?" He teaches behind me and picks out an outfit.

I look at what he picked and smile "sure" I reply and take the outfit from his hand a walk towards the bathroom. I take a nice warm shower do my nightly skincare routine and change into the pajamas Jimin picked out.

After walking out of the bathroom I see Jimin all ready for bed snuggled up in the covers, on his phone

After walking out of the bathroom I see Jimin all ready for bed snuggled up in the covers, on his phone. He sees me coming out of the bathroom and smiles at me. Then he opens his arms telling me he wants to cuddle and smile. I crawl on the bed and fall into his arms and hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist and brings me closer to him.

"You smell nice." He says smelling my hair and I hug him tighter. "Your phone was ringing ." He says and I nod.

After giving him a long hug because I'm clingy like that I let him go and he whines not wanting to let me go. I giggle but go towards the bedside table to see a missed call from Jay. I decide that I should call him back. (Jay is in italics)

......
"Hello" I hear a voice call.

"Hi we're you calling me?" I question

"Yeah so Maya and I are feee tomorrow for breakfast." He says already knowing what I'm going to say.

"Does that mean we can have a double date tomorrow ?" I ask hoping he says yes