Ice Cream

Both of us are still laughing at what just went down. I fall into his arms while he just holds me close. I listen to his heartbeat wow I wish life could be this fun every day. That's when I hear something. I let go and turn around and squeal "Ice Creammmmm!!!" I grab Jimin's hand and run towards the Ice Cream truck.

"Run faster," I say to Jimin while he laughs following behind. We make it to the ice cream machine and I look at all the mouth-watering flavors.

"Bonjour, Jemapelle Andre, What would you like today?" the ice cream trunk man says with a bright smile.

"Can I have a chocolate chip ice cream please." He nods and whips it up for me. I pay him and he gives it to me. "Merci." I reply and start to lick the mouth watering ice cream. Then, Jimin proceeds to buy his and get's the flavor Rocky Road. I'm to busy eating my ice cream when I feel Jimin grab my hand and start to walk somewhere.

"Where are going?" I ask.

"You should have listened to me the first time I called your name." He looks back at me while I stick my tongue out. We start walking up towards a mountain/hill. Jimin helps me go over the rocks while holding my hand. We reach the top of the rock and you can see the sun starting to set. We sit over the edge of the cliff looking at the beautiful painting of pink, yellow, and orange.  I've always wanted to watch the sunset with someone and I'm glad it's Jimin. It's even better cause we're eating ice cream.  I'm looking at the sky holding my ice cream in my right hand when Jimin takes a bite of my ice cream.

"Ya, you have your own ice cream," I say angrily moving my ice cream away from him. He just laughs but asks "Do you want to try mine." I nod and take a lick and it tastes really good but I still like my chocolate chip better. I then realize OMG WE HAD AN INDIRECT KISS!!! My cheeks start to heat up but I hide my face. We're watching the sunset when I feel something cold on my face. I turn to see jimin giggling and there is ICE CREAM ON MY FACEU!

"JIMINNNNNN." He laughes but comes closer to my face. I can feel his breath hitting my face when he comes closer and I feel something warm on my cheek.  HE JUST LICKED MY FACEU. "Why did you do that?" I say wiping my face with my hand.

"I wasn't gonna let ice cream go to waste" he moved closer and in his deep satori accent he said "plus it tasted really good." With that this bish winked.

"I'm sure it tasted good with all that foundation." I say sassily "What did the makeup taste like?"

"It tasted amazing." He laughs falling back. The sun sets and we decide to go back to the hotel. Instead of driving, we decided to walk because the beach wasn't that far. While walking our hands would brush against each other and whenever that would happen I would try to keep in from blushing. We mostly walked in silence just enjoying the quiet breeze. We would talk about a few things but I guess it was fun by listening to nature talk for us. We arrive to hotel and I change into my pj's. We go down eat dinner talking about random things.  I was about to walk into my room when Jimin turns me around and hugs me.

"Thank you" he whispers while I try to take in on what's going on.

"For what?" I ask while bringing my arms around his neck. "For hanging out with me and treating me like a normal person instead of someone who's famous." I just smile and hug him tighter. Today was a very eventful day even though I slept till 3PM!!! I'm still salty about that.