Breakfast?

"Can you hide me?" he asks

Bruh why the heck are you awake at like 4 in the morning my gosh. I nod my head and step to the side to let him have space to walk in. Once he steps in I close the door and turn around to face him.

"Why are you wake a 4 am and who are you hiding from?" I ask while walking towards the white couch he's sitting on.

"When I arrived here which is also the hotel I'm staying at I unpacked all my luggage. When I finished I wasn't really tired so I went for a walk where I encountered these people who wanted to murder me. So I ran got in and got into the elevator when I thought I was safe I saw them from the other side of the hallway because they used the stairs. So I knocked not the nearest door and I'm glad that it was you who opened it." he spilled out in one breath

"Are you an idiot why would you go outside at 3 am it's like your asking to get kidnapped. Anyway, did they hurt you?" I asked worried

"No, they didn't I run fast it helps when you have to get away from saesengs," he says.

"Haha, dashi run run run." I start laughing and he starts laughing with me.

"Ok I think it's safe to go back now," he says while looking a the door.

"Ok but before you leave can I get a hug?" I ask worried that he's going to be weirded out he chuckles but nods and I lean in to hug him.

He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap them around his neck. He smells so good omg I think I'm gonna faint I can't believe this is a dream come true. He starts rocking us side to side before he lets go. I might never see him again I start to tear up.

"Please don't cry," he says and I nod. "Pinky promise?" He says while lifting his tiny little pinky finger up. I chuckle and bring my pink that almost taller than his to intertwine our pinkies together.

He walks to the door while I'm still frozen in my spot he waves goodbye and walks out of the door. It's like he just walked out of my life. Oh my god, that was amazing. I fall on to the sofa next to me and scream into the black pillow.

That was amazing I can't believe I got a hug from Park Jimin. No way I don't believe this. I start pacing around in the living room like a total fangirl and keep on repeating that whole scene in my mind.

"Wow now I'm tired," I mutter to myself and lazily walk to my bedroom. I close the lights and get comfortable into the sheets while drifting off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"naui cheonsa naui sesang, nan ne samsaeg goyang-i neol mannaleo on, Love me now, Touch me now." My alarm sings

I reach over to turn off my alarm and check what has been going on in my phone. Oh no I forgot to call my parents and tell them I arrived. I quickly dial my mom's phone number and call her

---------------------------------------------------------

Italicized is your mom

"Hello Y/n"

"Hello Omma I'm so sorry I forgot to call you when I arrived here."

"It's aright stay safe and if anything goes wrong call me right away."

"Ok I love you and tell Appa I love him as well."

"Ok bye y/n"

"Byeeeeee"

------------------------------------------------------

Now it's time to call the devil her self Park Chaeyoung aka Rose. Rose is my best friend and we have been friends since we were 12 I know right. We have a lot of history together but that's a story for another time.