I

Blood Ties
~

The sequel to Moon Bound and the continuous for the Tied to Wolves series. Side note: you must read the first story to read this one.

Thank you to everyone that has stuck around this long and I hope you enjoy this thrill ride.

This is a very rough first draft.

I'm also Australian, so I write in British English.

Disclaimer:
This story is a work of fiction. Any names, places, events, characters or any connection to the deceased and living, is not intentional and completely coincidental.

N O T E S

Keep in mind:

Third person.
Multiple point of views.
There are many main characters, many plot lines and many couples within this story. In the beginning, it was initially going to be about Lycus and Accalia and don't be discouraged, this is still about their ever-growing bond with each other. Then I realised the importance of Cadence as a main character, then other characters so it blossomed from there.

Trigger Warnings:
Abuse, including mental, emotional, physical and the many other forms and shapes of being horrible to another person.
There will be mentions of assault/rape/abuse/suicide.
I do not wish to upset or trigger anyone. I don't support any of these actions, if some of these characters were in my face I'd punch them in the throat.
This is a final warning.

Themes:
There will be profanity, slurs and swear words.
Dark themes and nature.
This story contains more gore and blood.
Cannibalism, murder and other matters. May not be for the faint-hearted.
Religious themes.

Characters:
I must mention, some characters have had their personality's altered. That's not to say completely changed, but due to their environments, and things that have happened to them, changes have been made. Some characters may be more threatening, dangerous and violent. *Cough, Cough — Cadence*

——

H A T E
Feel free to dislike or hate what I write. Give your criticism, opinions and judgements, but all I ask, is to be respectful about it.

W R I T I N G
I truly do try my best with my writing, I'm at no standard of a professional published author, although, I'd love to be and because I'm not, I'll make many faults and mistakes. I do edit my own story to the best of my ability.

Long chapters.

G I F S & I M A G E S
I own none of the images or gifs I use in my stories, I take no ownership of them ... I found them on Pinterest and of course, all of that credit and creativity goes to the creators and photographers. I simply use them to bring fragments of my stories to life.

F I N A L N O T E
...
I ask the minimum individuals that do this, not to copy or steal my stories. It's illegal and completely and utterly unfair for the person writing it to have to endure such frustration of someone stealing their work.
Surely those people have an image of their own to create a story and claim it as there's.
Thank you.

Anyway, thank you to the people that read this and I hope you enjoy.

— Caranyx