40

Knowing the nothing
~
Lycus
~

Lycus kept his mouth on her, for however long she would allow and danced his lips across every area of her body that showed skin.

Inner wrists, along her bare arms that reached to her shoulders and her neck, his canines preparing to break into the skin to finally mark her as his.

He didn't get the chance those weeks ago, to lost in the very heat of Accalia and all that he could take from her.

Accalia ripped away from him, shooing him off with a wave of the hand and Lycus stifled a growl.

"Come back here," Lycus ordered.

Accalia looked back with a stunning smile gracing her features and Lycus lost it, walking back to her.

Placing his hands on Accalia's hips, he reared her into his chest where she belonged and dropped a kiss on her lips. "Where do you think you're going?"

Accalia kissed him just as fiercely, but steered back, a look of seriousness etched on her face. "They'll be here soon, we have to go to the dungeons."

Lycus groaned, wanting the world around them to burn into ash.

He wasn't smart at hiding it, he wanted Accalia all to himself, and displayed that by sweeping his tongue across her lips, wanting to taste more than what he was given.

His Luna was delectable but collected — a master of her own emotions. She would only show Lycus what he needed showing and right now, she was gifting him a deadpan look that said, don't go there.

"I want you again and again," Lycus said hoarsely in protest.

Accalia laughed against him, her sweet tune bleeding into his black heart. Stepping up to her tippy toes, she swept a whisper by his ear, "You already have, and you will again."

Accalia departed from his hold and slipped away from him like a ghost.

Groaning to himself, Lycus stalked out of his room and came downstairs, following Accalia's floral scent that led outside. 

The cellar was prepared for the Alpha and all that would be left would be binding him in chains and metals.

They didn't know what it would take to confine him so they had to round up all they had. From handcuffs, chains, and weaponry they may have to used.

It wasn't a matter of possibility to Lycus, although, he would be inflicting hell on Cole the first chance he could. Accalia's stitches may have been taken out, her wounds have healed and all was left were scars, but her hurt still lingered.

If Accalia didn't stab Cole in the neck that sacrificed her back, she would have endured an even worst fate by being in his pack.

They had Cole, but it didn't erase all he had done and all he set out to do. He had his time of game playing, stringing along wolves to the Fenris borders and now Lycus had the upper hand.

No thanks to hunters.

Lycus clenched his jaw and stalked after Accalia's scent that travelled across the woods to the underground dungeons.

They were built when Lycus first gained his title centuries ago. Digging into the earth and moulding the underground into necessary use for when the full moon came and went. There were many stationed around the pack, cellars within cellars as if it was a hell within the earth, a place for torture and misery.

If his father wasn't going to exact control, Lycus had to.

Before the Alpha could take another step, a gush of air swept past him and he didn't bother hiding his malice. "Fuck off, Alexene."