020

"You should get married in Italy," Rory suggested as the three Gilmore girls walked through the yellow-daisies-covered town square of Stars Hollow

"You should get married in Italy," Rory suggested as the three Gilmore girls walked through the yellow-daisies-covered town square of Stars Hollow. "What about Milan, Valerie loves Milan." Harley quipped, her sister approvingly humming in reply.

They were talking weddings because Max had done the most unexpected and surprising thing that he could and proposed to Lorelai with a lot of spirit and a ton of flowers.

"All the way from home, same topic. There's tons of stuff going on in the world. Big stuff." Lorelai tried. "Like?"

"Balkans." Lorelai answered her daughters as they gave each other a knowing look "That was ages ago. Read a paper." Rory thwarted her mother's lame attempt at a subject change. "Ugh. They make my hands black." Lorelai complained.

"Oh! You should walk down the aisle to Frank Sinatra with a huge bouquet of something that smells really good." Rory backtracked. "Pot Roast."

Harley ignored the woman. "And you should wear a long veil with your hair up, show off that killer jawline of yours before it becomes a victim of the killer that is aging."

"Ugh, I'll take any other subject in the world for two hundred Alex." Lorelai sneered. "Why don't you want to think about this?" Rory frowned. "Because I haven't made my mind up about the yes or no part, so I don't want to start fantasizing about dresses and flowers or doves and tulle until I do, so please change the subject."

"I think the bridesmaids should be able to pick their own dresses." Harley ignored the two's conversation as she daydreamed about dress shopping. Sadie had truly ruined her.

"You know how on All in the Family when Edith would be yapping about something and Archie would pretend to make a noose and hang himself or shoot himself in the head?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know. Something about this moment just made me think of that." The woman shrugged. "Fine, I'm done. I'm taking these to Lane." Rory finally gave in. "Okay. Meet me at Luke's." Lorelai reminded the girl. "Oh, get me a paper please."

"But my hands!" Lorelai remarked as Rory ran off. "Earth to Harley." Lorelai sang out, bumping her shoulder into the blonde who was still fantasizing about clothes. "Sorry, I've got summer apparel on the brain." Harley flinched out of her thoughts.

"You were drooling over daisy dukes and halter tops?" Lorelai cooed at her daughter teasingly, pulling her into a hug. "I knew you were my daughter and not some blonde-haired babe that I baby-napped on my way out."

"And on the note of infant robbery I've got to get to the gallery, I promised Cece I'd finish my last painting and set up my exhibition piece," Harley explained. "Don't sniff too many paint fumes, I need at least one daughter to talk newspaper hatred with," Lorelai warned.