008

Harley walked through the scarce halls of Stars Hollow High, only spotting a few wondering students as she made her way over to the football field

The girl had a half day and decided she would surprise Spencer after practice. Once outside Harley pulled a pair of Prada sunglasses that she had 'borrowed' from Sadie over her eyes.

The blonde looked around at the boys on the field before stopping as her eyes met a sweaty Spencer pouring the contents of a water bottle into his mouth.

"Hey!" Harley called out as she approached the heavily breathing boy. "Well, look what we have here.  Missing our humble little institution?" Spence questioned as he admired the girl in her Chilton uniform. "My classes were cut short, parent-teacher conferences."

Harley leaned against the railing of the bleachers as she looked at the boy from behind her sunglasses. "And so you decided since you've been oh so neglectful of your best friend you'd come and help him apply ample amounts of icy hot?"

"More or less." Spencer smiled at the girl before he heard a voice call out to him. "Spencer, come here son!" Coach Patterson shouted. Harley watched as Spencer's whole demeanor changed as he turned towards the older man.

While the girl couldn't hear the man's words from the distance Spencer put between the two, as soon as she saw the look that had washed over the auburn boy's face she knew it wasn't a pleasant interaction.

"What'd he want?" Harley questioned. "Nothing important." The boy shrugged off, though Harley knew he was lying. The girl kept the thought to herself though, she knew not to pry when it came to the boy's dad.

"Can we stop by my house first, I need to change," Harley spoke as Spencer opened the door that led to the hallway between both locker rooms. "As long as I can use your shower."

☕︎

"Hey, do you think this is too skanky?" Harley questioned Spencer as she fiddled with the sheer tank top she wore over a nude bralette. Spencer cracked his head out of the shower curtain, giving the girl a look.

"Wear black under instead," Spencer suggested, before immediately regretting his actions. "God, you've turned me into such a homo." He groaned regrettably, water dripping from his hair onto the floor.

Harley rolled her eyes before disappearing into her room. The girl returned in a red t-shirt, a blue jean mini skirt, and a pair of red kitten heels.

"What're you getting all dolled up for anyways, got a hot date with Mr. and Mrs. Cruel intentions?" Harley smiled mischievously before she turned to face the boy, even though she couldn't see him.