036

"Flowers for my Juliet." Connor greeted the girl, who was fixing Rory's hair. "Awe, thank you, my Romeo." She beamed, taking the bouquet of tulips gratefully.

"And for you, Rory." He handed her a small bouquet of sunflowers. "Oh. Wow, Connor, this is so sweet. Thanks." Rory was taken aback.

"Yeah, of course." He shrugged her response off. To him the gesture was truly no big deal. "Okay, well, I'm gonna go say hi to Mom."

"Okay." Harley nodded, her eyes not leaving Connor. He was already in his costume. He had his waistcoat on display, the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up to his elbows. He wore grey slacks, shiny dress shoes, and his hair had been combed back and covered with a flat cap.

He looked equal parts handsome and ridiculous. Harley wore a red long sleeve mini dress with sheer black floral detailing and black ballet flats. She wore a brand new pair of dark pantyhose and Valerie's gold dangly earrings.

She looked normal compared to the boys. Nik and Johnathan were running lines together. They were both dressed in classic Italian mafia attire complete with retro looking suits and gaudy jewelry.

Harley wordlessly kissed Connor before going to the other side of the room to help Mary finish up her makeup. Mary had gone full cliche with her dramatic black dress, giant jewelry, large hair, leather gloves, and her mother's fur coat.

"Tristin's old man pulled him out of Chilton." Connor announced as Harley painted Mary's lips red.

"No way, dude." Johnathan chuckled, his eyes rolling. "What, why?" Harley glanced back at Connor. "Broke into Bowman's father's safe. They're shipping him off to military school." Nik snorted as he looked over Connor's shoulder at the boy's cellphone.

"Poor Tristin." Mary frowned. "Poor Tristin? That poor military school has to put up with him." Johnathan shook his head.

"Oh, we're about to go on." Nik announced as he glanced around the curtain at the stage.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂

"Your Irish accent is shockingly good." Harley giggled as she and Connor walked hand in hand through the streets of Stars Hollow. It would snow soon. Harley could feel it in the air.

"Sadie and I practiced a lot." He admitted sheepishly. "Wait, really?" Harley paused. "Well, yeah. Someone had to distract of Mary's god awful Italian accent. It's like a french person trying to do a brooklyn accent."

"It is very bad."

"Hey, so, how's the film going?" He questioned,  changing the topic as they approached the gazebo. "Good, I think. Finn is an interesting guy. And he's just playing himself, which is a little concerning considering he's the main antagonist."

"Yeah, there's no one quite like Finn." Connor laughed. "But, Nik is really passionate about the film turning out well and I don't have much to base this off of but I think he's doing a pretty good job."

"Are you enjoying the process?" They sat down on the icy steps of the gazebo. "I think I love it, actually. Art has always been my thing, but preforming arts? There's something magical about stepping outside of your life and becoming someone else as a form of expression. I like it a lot more than I was expecting."