013

Harley sat on Connor's bed flipping through pages of her biology book

Harley sat on Connor's bed flipping through pages of her biology book. "Where's Val?" She questioned as she looked up at Connor, who was aimlessly drawing circles along her knee.

"Meeting with the construction crew on Dad's newest project. She won't be back until tomorrow." Connor smirked as he pulled the book away from the girl's lap.

"Connor, I thought we were studying." Harley scolded the boy as he tossed the book onto his floor. "We are. This is science." The boy insisted as he pulled her onto his lap. "biology, chemistry, anatomy."

"You're an idiot." She giggled. "You are exquisite," Connor grinned. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "You flatter." Harley shook her head softly. "Do I?" He questioned, mischief shining in his eyes. The blonde nodded, scrunching her nose before bringing her lips to his.

She brushed her hair back behind her ear and gave a smile. Her heart sounded loudly in her chest as she felt Connor tug at her shirt, untucking it from her plaid skirt.

Sure, the girl had thought about it, taking the next step with Connor. He was most definitely not a virgin and that little fact while partly comforting was simultaneously the most terrifying thing in the world to Harley.

She often wondered if he was aching for it. After all, it had been at least two months since he had partaken in the activity and sex is one of the few things that reside in a boy's mind at any given time.

Was this how her first time happened? On a bed covered in homework and no real preparation on Harley's part.

While she was just fine doing it without some over-the-top scene of roses and candles, she would've at least preferred a heads-up so she could wear any underwear other than the mix-match set she was currently wearing.

Harley's hands became clammy as she felt the boy shift underneath her, bringing her closer to his chest. Even though she was panicking internally, she didn't dare stop the boy as she took the chance to gasp for air.

Connor slid his hand under her shirt and up her back, feeling the warmth of her smooth skin. His other hand brushed over the girl's cheek, cuffing it behind her ear as he stared at her, a smirk on his lips.

Harley looked down as soon as her eyes met his, her cheeks flaring a light pink tone as she bit her lip nervously, which only caused the boy to let out a snort before he pulled her head against his shoulder.

"Why'd you stop?" She questioned after a moment, pulling away from him just enough for her to look at him.

"Well, if you wanna continue then go right ahead hot stuff." Connor snickered as he playfully shoved the girl away from his chest, causing her to giggle as she shook her head.