CHAPTER SEVEN

ELLIE

My head hurts, well, my whole body hurts. I try to sit up, but I end up rushing it and my head hurts more. Laying back down I look over to the lump on my floor. I find Lindsay on my floor. He looks so peaceful sleeping.

I lay here watching his peaceful face. Getting back my memories of Ayden beating me behind the truck, me calling Lindsay and Casey having to take over. Everything seems like forever, blacking out, Lindsay, Avery and Cassie showing up. Lindsay sitting with me.

Him carrying me to the car, sitting with me in the car. Then me falling asleep on his lap. He came to my rescue last night. Now here he is lying beside my bed.

Grabbing my phone, I order me and me to skip. I know his Mcdonald's order. We always took turns ordering. And we always order the same thing.

Sitting up slowly I grab my pillow and I throw it at him. Trying to wake him up. In fact, I throw not one, not two, but all four of my pillows at him and my blankets and he still is sleeping.

Deciding on jumping on him despite my side pain. I took a painkiller that was so nicely on my nightstand. I always have water on my nightstand too.

They are just starting to kick in. getting off the bed I let myself fall onto him and he gasps. I unbury his face to see his eyes. Open. "took you long enough"

He looks at me confused. I roll off of him and he sits up, looks around to see my entire bedding was on him.

"Why is your bedding on me?" he asks and I giggle.

"I was trying to wake you up, you know, I could go for some nuggies, which is on its way as well as food for you which you'll have to go get from the door because I don't think I'm getting off this floor anytime soon," I say and he laughs. He pushes his hair back.

There is a knock on the door, Lindsay gets up and I lay down. He returns with the mcdonalds. Sitting down I sit up. "Before we eat, can we build a fort, by we, I mean you" I say and he laughs. I'm very persuasive.

Because five minutes later we are sitting underneath a fort. I'm eating my nuggies and he's eating his burger. I sneak in glances at him. Last night was a mistake, I shouldn't have gone. It was stupid of me.

My feelings lie with Lindsay and I have to tell him. I just don't know-how. What if he doesn't feel the same way. I mean he could return the feelings.

"Mind putting my garbage with yours," I say when done and he grabs mine and puts it outside our fort in my bedroom. I'm going to do it, now. I can't exactly walk away. "Can I be honest with you about something Lindsay?" I ask.

Lindsay turns his phone off which he was looking through and looks at me. He's looking at me with those eyes just adds to the pressure. Sitting on my knees I come closer to him and he looks confused. My knees are touching his knees. His legs are crossed.

"I love you," I say and he smiles, I don't know if he gets it fully.

"I love you too Ellie, now tell me what you needed to tell me," he says and I sigh.

"I don't love you like that," I say before grabbing his shoulders and connecting our lips. To my surprise, he quickly kisses me back. I wrap my arms around his neck as he grips my shirt.

I can't believe this is happening. Like actually happening. When we pull back he just stares at me breathless. "I love you more than a friend Lindsay," I say to him, my face mere inches from his.

"That's fine because I love you more than a friend as well," he says and I look at him with relief. He feels the same way for me. He pulls me back for a kiss and slowly leads me back onto the pillows that are laid on the floor.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey I hope you're enjoying the book so far, from this point out I will try to make the chapters longer for more content. That does mean posting time will be longer apart but I hope you all will like it. 

tell me what you guys like and don't like so far, I want your guy's feedback. Or what you guys what to see possibly happen in the future of this story. :)