CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

ELLIE

Lindsay stands behind me as he straightens my hair. He begged me to do my hair. I wasn't going to say no but it was rather cute seeing him beg. He's already dressed in his pitch-black dress shirt, sleeves rolled up so his tattoo is visible.

Getting him to dress pants was a hassle, a hassle I didn't want to endure tonight so he's wherein black jeans instead. He left his hair to have a mind of its own and he even put his piercing in. not going to lie, he looks very fuckable right now.

My dress is already on. A deep crimson red dress with a halter neck and a low back. A very faltering slit up the side of my leg that Lindsay had learned to adore in a short period of time. I knew he wouldn't stray too far from wearing black tonight so I went with a dark red.

Watching in the vanity as Lindsay leaves a few hairs in the front and ties half of my hair up into a bun. Putting a pin in to hold it He kisses my head.

Standing up I turn to him, fully ready for this party. My make-up is already done, I did it before Lindsay did my hair.

His hands go to my back pulling me closer. "We could just stay here and do some very nice things in this room," Lindsay whispers into my ear making me blush. I'd love to do these very nice things he is mentioning. But who says we can't have both.

"How about, we go and have dinner, then, later on, we come back here and we can do those very nice things," I say looking up to him smiling. Running my finger down the buttons of his shirt.

Before he could reply there is a knock on the door before it opens. Cassie walks in. Hands in pocket. "What, did I interrupt?" He says with a smirk.

I gasp when Lindsay grips my ass. "Yes, cockblock," Lindsay says smirking. Smacking his check both men chuckle.

"Well Mattew asked for me to come to get you, so truly, he cockblocked you," Cassie says before leaving.

Turning to Lindsay I smile. "Um, I know I'm supposed to give you my gift tomorrow but I wanted to give you it now," Lindsay says walking over to his suitcase, he pulls out a tiny wrapped box.

When he returns to me he hands it to me. Unwrapping it I see it's a ring box. Look up to Lindsay and he smiles at me. He takes the box and opens it. Taking the Ring out he holds it to me. "It's a promise ring, I'm promising you that my love for you is real as fuck and that I will marry you."

He slides the ring onto my middle finger. It's a rose gold ring with a pink diamond centred on it. I love it so much. Neither the diamond nor the ring is big which is perfect. I can't help but stare at it.

Suddenly;y connecting my lips to his. my hands cup his face before breaking the kiss. "I fucking love you, Lindsay Torres."

He smiles before taking my hand. "we should probably get done there before they think we are fucking up here, which I wouldn't mind doing." Lindsays says as he leads me out of the room. Giggling we head down to the dining room.

It's set up beautifully, I truly love Christmas.

My eyes instantly land on James. His arms around wrapped around Naomi. She makes it so hard to hate her. "my baby boy," Dustin calls out making James and Naomi look over to see me looking disgusted at them.

I let go of Lindsay's hand for him to give his mother a hug. It's only a small hug. "Hello mother," Lindsay says making direct eye contact with her. He's beyond mad at her but he doesn't want to make a scene tonight.

"I see you haven't left her yet," Dustin says making Lindsay scoff. I don't know why she is so adamant about me and Lindsay breaking up.

Someone clears their throat from behind. Dustin turns to see Daniel dress in a very fancy suit. "I don't think you are in any position to tell Lindsay who is to date, He a grown man after all," Daniel says directly to Dustin taking a sip of his drink.