CHAPTER FIFTEEN

ELLIE

Standing next to Lindsay as Naomi walks to catch her flight back to New York. I am incredibly sore right now but last night was amazing. 

Like really amazing.

"Wanna get something to eat on the way back?" I ask Lindsay and he looks down at me. My neck was slightly bruised this morning. So when we got back this morning I just put a turtle neck on. Naomi didn't say anything about us not coming home, just about work. 

Lindsay nods. "Yeah but we have to get Avery and Cassie something since they are coming over" He adds and I look at him nodding as we head out of the airport once Naomi is out of sight. 

Once Cassie and Avery see me, fuck will they have nothing but jokes. I know they know we had sex last night because Lindsay told me this morning he told them. I knew he would tell them, it's given. 

But man, my one leg is so sore, I literally had to force myself to stop limping this morning. Like fuck man, I mean sure it didn't help that I and Lindsay fucked again last night at three in the morning. 

He really is amazing in bed, who wouldn't fuck him again. 

Lindsay gave me so many hickeys it's unbelievable really. Lindsay couldn't stop smirking seeing me walk out of the hotel this morning. I literally smacked him, seeing me limp out of the damn hotel basically out boosted his ego. 

I'd boost any man's ego.

"Hey on Thanksgiving Monday, you still up for having Avery and Cassie over?" Lindsay asks when we get back to the car. We took Mine this morning, I drove because I didn't want Naomi to think anything was up. 

Thanksgiving completely slipped my mind. It would be a nice chance to spend it with different people.  Leaning back into my seat as we drive. Lindsay has his music playing. 

I can't wait to tease him on thanksgiving. 

Lindsay's phone dings and he looks at me to look at it so I do. turn it over it's a text from Cassie. "Avery's car won't start and Cassie's is still in the shop, he wants to know if you will give him a boot over," I say and Lindsay looks at me. It is my car after all. "I don't care, I'm not driving, but I am playing my music" 

I place my phone onto the console when I put music on, that's when Lindsay puts his hand on my thigh. I actually don't mind this. 

His hand is so close to my now very aroused pussy makes me think of all the things he could do. He literally fuck me in this car and I wouldn't care one bit. Like when he fucked my pussy with his tongue that was amazing. 

If he were to fuck me again with his tongue, I would literally be in heaven. What would it feel like with his lip ring in? He hasn't been wearing it. 

It would probably feel like heaven. 

"Why haven't you been wearing your lip ring?" I ask him and I look over at him. I have noticed that shortly after our parents left he took it out. 

Lindsay shrugs. "I don't know, why?" He asks squeezing my thigh and I shrug. 

"Nothing, no reason," I say and I smile at him when he quickly looks over at me and that puts a smirk on his face. 

Looking away I hear him chuckle making me look at him, "You were so thinking about sex." He says and I feel my face goes red. How did he know? 

Mind Reader? 

"You think about how good it would feel to destroy you with my tongue, with my lip ring in? your face said it all" Damn mind reader. I glare at him causing him to chuckle. "I would gladly do it any day, but onto a different topic, what are we doing for your birthday next month?"