CHAPTER NINE

ELLIE

Opening my eyes to see that I'm on the floor I look over to see Lindsay sleeping right next to me and I smile. Sitting up slowly I grab the phone on my nightstand, the time is only four. We could still go on that date. 

To be honest, I'd really like to go on that date with him. Sure I already know him but what's the harm. My world is already falling apart so why not have some good come from it. 

I lay on my stomach next to Lindsay and I poke his face. he has to wake up at some point right? If I just poke him for long enough he'll wake up. I sit up to sit on my knees and I prop on hand on the floor and keep poking his cheek. 

I watch as his eyes are slowly open. His eyes meet mine and I smile. My red hair encases his face as I'm leaning over him. "Well good afternoon," I say with a smile. 

well, it's almost evening. Why did I say afternoon?

"What time is it?" he asks yawning and I show him the time on my phone and his eyes widen. We slept for a long time. "shit," 

Lindsay sits up quickly. He gently guides me out of the way. "So the date sits on?" I ask him as I lean back onto my hands as he stands up. He looks back at me and he just stares at me. Looking me up and down. 

He's doing that gives me this confidence I never had. "you like what you see?" I say knowing I am in his hoodie and in no pants. 

He better. 

That snaps him back into reality and makes him cough out of shock. "What no, I mean yes of course I do, I mean, uh," he says fumbling on his words and I laugh leaning forward onto my knees. My legs go to the side. 

My hair is all over the place as I look up at him. "You can call me hot you know, or whatever is going through your head of yours, you can say it" 

He bends down and gently guides my chin to look him in the eyes. "So you want to hear how I am thinking how you look so damn sexy in my sweater, or how the way your looking at me right now makes me want to fuck you" 

Fuck me. Like Please? I said please. 

My mouth drops slightly as his words come out of his mouth. Out of everything he could have said, that wasn't what I thought he was going to say. 

"Be ready by six, dress casually" he says standing up and leaving my room and I watch him leave. I get off the floor. did I just get seductive in front of Lindsay? Oh my god, I totally did. 

I'm turning into a whore already. Damn. 

I start off with doing my makeup, I normally would have a shower but I had one this morning so I don't need a second one, opening my makeup back I begin to go for a more natural take on this. mascara, simple thin eyeliner and light brown eyeshadow. 

I don't put on foundation because it makes my skin oily I find. Only for occasions, I'll put it. Plus, I know for a fact, Lindsay likes my freckles, he's mentioned it before. 

I brush my hair and tie half of it up in a bun. Leaving out some front pieces and the lower half. That's when I begin to choose my outfit, the longest process. 

After standing and taking out many different options. I go for a simple white tube top, an oversized black jacket and black skinny jeans paired with black converses. I add some jewelry and I check myself in the mirror. 

Not to overdressed not to underdressed. Looking at my phone to see it's almost six so I on my room and I walk down the hall to find Lindsay sitting in the living room. He gets up and looks at me. looking m up and down I feel shy and confident at the same time.