CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

LINDSAY

"Lindsay!" Ellie yells from her bedroom making me jump up from my bed closing my books I walk into her room to find her trying to put a pair of jeans on. But she's starting to show and it's not so easy to put jeans on anymore.

Walking into the room she looks at me embarrassed. "I'm fat, look I can't even fit into these jeans!" She yells getting upset. Quickly hugging her I kiss her neck.

"You are not fat, you are carrying our child, what did you think would happen, plus look at how beautiful you are," I say turning us to the mirror. My hands resting on her stomach. She is so beautiful pregnant.

She leans back to me closing her eyes. We are just starting week seventeen of this pregnancy and Ellie is going crazy.

I'm feeding her slightly more because she is eating for two. Also, I'm being to do a lot of things for her. plus, she hasn't been able to see KC in a week or two. Since she started showing she cut herself off.

We really haven't seen much of them since we got back actually. I did start both my internship and school on January eight and so did they.

The first little bit of the semester is always confusing Avery told me, It's why we really haven't seen them too much.

We face-timed Mattew last night and told him everything. He was overjoyed. After he gave us shit for having unprotected sex. Then Rosemary jumped in and said to let us be. They were both overjoyed and respected our privacy.

So they will be keeping Ellie's pregnancy a secret from my family. Just for now.

"We need to go shopping," She says staring at her jeans and how they aren't buttoning up. I knew it would be time to start getting maternity clothing soon. I mean most of her shirt is also packed. But it doesn't fit her.

The other day she went out and bought a new bra because her's wasn't fitting anymore. She is already in her second trimester and is showing loads.

"Okay, we can do that, How about you wear some sweatpants and a hoodie or a shirt. Whatever is comfortable." I say before kissing her head.

I make my way around the boxed as I leave her room. only our things remain. The rest of the apartment is empty. I had to get Corey to come over and help me move because I wasn't letting Ellie.

four days away from when our lease ends. We are actually going over to the townhouse tonight and setting things up. KC, Cassie and Avery will be there as well. That's when they will find out about her being pregnant.

Cassie is coming here first at like three so he can drive Ellie's car over. He'll find out first. Ellie doesn't want to tell and just let them figure it out. It's an amazing plan if you ask me.

Getting dressed in sweat pants and a tee-shirt as well so she doesn't feel bad I walk back to her room to find her matching me. She is adorable really. I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend.

"Okay, let's go do this," Ellie says and I grab my wallet. Following her out of the apartment. We walk down to my car. Although we should be taking her car since it hasn't been driven in a couple of weeks.

Ellie controls the music as I drive us to this maternity clothing store. It should have clothing that will fit her and clothing she will like.

Every time we go to the store Ellie somehow ends up in the baby section. She has become attached to it. She thinks we are having a boy but she wants a girl. But we both don't care really.

We find the gender out next week. Well, a week and a half because once KC knows Ellie will tell her to plan a gender reveal party.

Ellie has also been begging me to go get maternity photos with her. I never said no it's just I'm very busy trying to keep up with moving, school and the internship. Along with her. I don't want her to feel lonely.