CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

ELLIE

There is one thing I miss about this house. My bed.

It is so damn comfy. I am so getting a California king when I move out of the apartments. I love huge beds.

Lindsay holds me in his arms as he is still asleep. I'm just scrolling through Facebook. I don't know why but I decided to go onto Facebook.

After last night I should be staying far away from social media. But I am glad he stood up for him. I didn't think he would. Stupid me.

James never stood up to me. He let people walk all over me and call me horrible names. He even called me horrible names. That's why I kinda expected Lindsay not to say anything.

What I can't believe is Naomi and James dating. I will be seeing them actually together tomorrow night at the Christmas dinner. Noami is a horrible person, what kind of friend goes and hooks up with their friend's boyfriend causing them to break up them dates them.

Although I am dating her brother now, she is pretty angry at me for that. She bashed me for it on Instagram, so that's fun. I haven't even opened the app since she completely just told everyone that I was dating her brother.

That's, not her place to tell people, especially on social media. That shit spreads like wildfire. Honestly, I'm just getting tired of her shit.

I want her out of my life for good. But I am dating her brother. But she should be a little more grown-up than this. She's seventeen for crying out loud. Yes, she can be upset but not to the point where she's throwing me and Lindsays business all over the internet.

Lindsay and I are about to start university, that is the last thing we need. Having his sister going nuts on us.

My phone dings pick it up to that I have an email from the hospital. I had them email me a detailed email of what happened and what I was treated for. Mainly so I can see if I'm able to sue the clinic I had my birth control implant done.

Forwarding it to my Lawyer I open my Insagram to see a picture of Naomi and James together. Honestly, they are perfect for each other.

Both are crazy. I mean, I hope Naomi gets out of there. James isn't good for anyone, He made me feel like shit everyday, made me cry, tore me down in front of my friend, He's even hit me. Even though I have a strong disliking for Naomi, she doesn't deserve that.

No one does.

I hope Dustin, Lindsay's mother, comes around eventually to me and Lindsay being together. I have a feeling that she is only upset because Naomi is upset.

I've already ruined the relationship with his father, I can't let I'm ruin his relationship with his family too.

Sure he's never liked Alexandar, probably never will. But at least he still has a strong connection with his mother still. I've kinda ruined his relationship with Naomi aswell.

A hand creeps over my waist and up my shirt. Feeling Lindsay's breath on my neck I smile. He places a small kiss on my shoulder before his hand starts to go further.

Laying my head against the bed as his thumb swips over my nipple. Someone woke up horny this morning.

Grinding my ass upagainst his very hard dick he pinches my nipple moaning. Placing a kiss on my neck, I just know he's leaving hickeys. it's Lindsay were talking about, of course he's going to leave hickeys all over me.

His hand slowly makes it's way down. Sliding across every curve and dip in my body. "May I?" He asks as fingers slide across the band of my underwear.