CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

LINDSAY

"How you feeling this morning," I ask Ellie, she's lying in bed. She's had a fever since her birthday. I really think she should be going to see a doctor.

She hasn't been herself lately, nosebleeds, getting paler, sleepier, and even moodier. I may be paranoid but I just don't want her getting too sick on me.

Though, Ellie is still the same Ellie she always has been. She won't go to the doctor that easily. Even as a kid she didn't go to the doctor that easily. Her mom literally had to carry her into the doctor's office.

I know this because our moms made our doctor's appointments on the same day, Naomi did have a different doctor. She had to see a Cardio doctor which was her regular doctor, she sometimes had doctor appointments with us. But it was normally just the two of us.

Ellie used to love sitting on the bean bags in the office, they were doctor offices for kids. I remember the first time she had to get her eyes checked, Naomi was sick but mom still took me. I remember her screaming as they tried to put eye drops in her eyes.

They literally had to hold her down to do the eye exam she hated it that bad. She also hated me for actually like it was nothing, I also hate eye exams. Not as bad as her though.

Oddly enough, I remember when she also got her period. Mostly because I remember jumping off my bed, throwing our homework and running around like she was dying. Mom couldn't stop laughing to help her.

Thankfully for her, I already went through almost the exact same thing with Naomi and I got her a pad from Naomi's bathroom and Mom explained to her how to use it. She was so confused but then calmed down.

I also know when she first got asked out, why, because she came to me and we sat together texting this guy. She turned him down. He didn't have a very good reputation with girls.

Ellie sits up and grabs the cup of tea. It's green tea, her favourite. She takes a sip from it. "I was wondering, could you drive me somewhere, I need to meet up with someone," Ellie says and I look at her confused. Who could she be meeting up with?

I mean, especially since she literally just got over a fever. Though, she's always been like this. If she wants to do something. She'll do it.

"Okay, but first, you need a shower," I say and she scoffs at me. She truly does, ever since she got that fever she's been laying in bed.

Ellie rolls her eyes at me but stands up. she grabs my shirt and smiles at me. "Only if you join me," she says, biting her lip. I glace between her lip and her eyes before standing up.

"How could I ever refuse an offer like that?" I say grabbing her waist and hoisting her up, her legs wrap around my waist. Her head falls back in laughter as I carry her to the bathroom.

Placing her onto the tiled floor she looks up at me and grabs a fist full of my shirt. dragging me closer to her our noses touch. A huge smile is displayed on her beautiful face. I only want to see smiles on her face.

Ellie bits her lip and looks from m lips and to my eyes. Pressing our bodies together she leans in to kiss me but turns her head and presses her lips to the corner of my mouth. "Quick question, have you ever had shower sex?" she whispers into my skin.

Shower sex, no, anyone I've ever been with have I thought about having shower sex with them, no. Do I want to have shower sex with Ellie, fuck yes? I want to fuck her in as many places as I can.

"Nope, not once, wouldn't mind letting you change that," I say in a raspy voice. She moves her hands down. Just when I think she's going to palm me she grabs the edge of my shirt and brings it over my head and tosses it over my shoulder.