The End

Thank you all for coming on this journey with me, it has been amazing. I know I have failed to publish on multiple accounts and I will still apologize for that. I don't have the best of health but writing is my passion.

Please share my books, it's mean everything to me.

Also, I will like to explain to you properly why I sometimes miss posting days. I know I don't have to explain myself, but I want to. 

I have three conditions Von Willie Brand Disease, Arnold Chari Malformation, and IIH. 

Von Willie brand is basically where my blood doesn't clot normally, so it makes it difficult to buy over-the-counter medicine or even participate in sports. In my case, I get spontaneous nose bleeds or I can suddenly throw up blood. 

Chiari malformations are structural defects in the base of the skull and cerebellum, the part of the brain that controls balance. Normally the cerebellum and parts of the brain stem sit above an opening in the skull that allows the spinal cord to pass through it. 

This makes it difficult to do a lot of things, I can't even do sports, I lose my vision temporarily, I can have Migraines for days, weeks or even months. There is surgery but with having Von Willie Brand, I can't have the surgery or most of the common treatments. 

IIH is another condition to do with the brain. IIH is a disorder related to high pressure in the brain. It causes signs and symptoms of a brain tumour. It is also sometimes called pseudotumor cerebri or benign intracranial hypertension. The fluid that surrounds the spinal cord and brain is called cerebrospinal fluid or CSF.

So please, I try very hard to live a normal life and post on time. 

moving on from that, you will see three books in this chapter, all three are going to be published shortly.

CASUAL

Melissa is fresh out of a toxic relationship, her life is going nowhere but down

Melissa is fresh out of a toxic relationship, her life is going nowhere but down. Yet, she finds herself thinking about a man, whom she met in a bar one drunken night. The next morning she finds herself in his bed.

Naked.

Melissa hurries out of his apartment leaving behind her phone number, she left with his shirt. It was almost like faith had wanted them to meet again.

But is Ty the right man for her, and is Melissa the right girl for him?

RIDE OR DIE

Kristen Owens has a chaotic life already but she seems to have it all under control until someone comes and throws everything she once knew out the window

Kristen Owens has a chaotic life already but she seems to have it all under control until someone comes and throws everything she once knew out the window. Being the first in her family to ever go to University, she did things that made her mother's blood boil.

Seeing his capturing green eyes she wished she knew what exactly she was in for, He took her world and flipped it around. Telling herself that his cruel personality would be enough to keep her away but that also brought her closer. Before she could stop herself she was falling helplessly for a boy who could care less about anyone else.

      Or so everyone thought. His cold shoulder towards her at first warmed, his hard eyes turned soft for her. Not only was she falling for him but he was falling for her but he just didn't show it.

       Wanting to be the only guy who can hold her, who can sleep in her bed at night, who can kiss her, Jayce Castillio fell harder for her than he ever wanted to. But, that's life.

         Both have shattered hearts that over time, slowly put themselves back together for each other. Their ugly past fixed each other and made them stronger.

LADY MAFIA

Valentina D'Angelo, the world's first female Mafia leader

Valentina D'Angelo, the world's first female Mafia leader. Although, no one knew of her existence for four years. Until one day she attended a conference. A room filled with men. There stood Valentina before all the men. People questioned her abilities, her willingness to kill. All but Jessie Vance. The Mafia leader of the United Kingdom. That one day destroyed Valentina's promise to herself, that she'd never love again. She broke that promise for him.

Thank you for reading the book and I hope for you all to join me on the adventures of my other ones. If you do go to my other books comment a flower, I like to see returning readers.