CHAPTER FIVE

once they arrive at their hotel suite, Yoongi kicks his shoes, takes his coat and vest off and immediately drops to the bed, his legs hanging from the side.

Soojin walks over to the vanity with a tired smile. she takes her earrings off and carefully takes the small locket that she pinned to the side of her dress earlier and puts it in front of the mirror as well.
she brushes her hair and the wavy curls loosen into the straight form of her natural hair little by little.

She suddenly catches his reflection in the mirror sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at her absentmindedly. she puts the brush down and slowly walks back to him. the room is quiet except for the sound of her dress dragging to the floor behind her.

Yoongi brings both hands up her sides and she slides hers up his neck tangling her fingers in his hair. his expression shifts and his eyes burn with desire. he suddenly pulls her to himself, her stomach now pressed against his chest, he looks up at her with a question.

"you know you're mine now, right? completely mine" he licks his lower lip with a serious face, showing how much he means that.

"i love when you talk to me like that" She rubs yhe back of his neck and he leans into her touch. she lowers her face and slowly takes his lips with hers. his hands travel up her back bringing her zipper down.

after a moment as the passion in the kiss grows she pulls back and makes eye contact again. Yoongi blinks slowly his eyes fixed on her wet pink lips.
"i love how you look at me when you're turned on" Soojin whispers with a faint smirk, biting her lip.

swallowing hard as her words wash over him, Yoongi swiftly wraps his arm around her waist and drops her to the bed, now standing over her, he opens his buttons quickly getting rid of his shirt before reaching out and slowly underssing her out of her gown. leaving her in just her white lace underpants.

her hair spreading around the bed like a crown Soojin looks away from him shyly rubbing her legs together.

"it's been two years and you still shy away from me Soojin" He bends planting a kiss on her lips "everytime" he teasingly licks her lower lip with his tongue and she pulls him down flush against herself as his hips crash into hers she can feel his full presence, making a moan escape her mouth.

Yoongi pulls back and stands up tall, he hooks his thumbs on the lace fabric and pulls it off before putting his hands under each knee spreading her legs out in front of him.

"baby...you have to be patient..." he pulls her closer to the edge of the bed and tilts his head with a smile before looking up at her "...you're already halfway done...now what am i supposed to do with you?"

the look he's giving her, the way he's running his hand down her stomach and between her legs, she can hardly feel her breaths as they get heavier by the second and her heart pounds restlessly in her chest. she takes his hand and pulls him back on top of her. taking his face in both hands she looks him in the eye, though the way his fingers are working has got her tongue tide she manages to make up a sentence.

"i can't" she whispers through ragged breaths "i can't wait"

"you know the magic word" he smirks pushing his hand deeper and her mouth falls open but no words come out except for a short gasp.

"use your words Soojin" he kisses her neck, softly biting the skin.

"p..please" she finally replies.

"good girl" Yoongi immediately proceeds, taking a small wrapper out of his pocket before pushing his pants off. he tears it open using his teeth and prepares himself in a second. once again their lips meet in a passionate kiss.

"i still can't believe you're mine"

Yoongi whisper and slowly sinks himself deep inside her. he bites his lip and she clutches the sheets with a hiss. as they fall into a steady rhythm, it starts to feel the temperature is rising and their skin starts to glisten, and both their moans fill the thick air around them.

"oh my god please don't stop" She pleads grabbing onto his shoulder digging her fingers deeper in his hair. encouraged he responds stronger "tell me when you're close" he says panting but in a demanding tone.

Soojin looks into the dark brown eyes in front of her, now tainted with lust, getting darker with every inch that he buries himself deeper.

Yoongi has this unrelenting will to make her feel superior all the time. he makes her feel freed. each time he touches her body he wakes up a new nerve calling her to be more brave, and that's half the reason why she chose to stay, and stay forever.

as the familiar tingles build up with each stroke, she starts to unconsciously whine throwing her head back.

"hnghh, h'm clos-" but before she can finish Yoongi pulls her up, to straddle his lap, never breaking the rhythm. he grips the back of her neck pressing their foreheads together before pulling her in for a kiss.

"f-fuck" his groans getting louder and his face contorting in a frown she realizes he's close too. wrapping her hands around his neck tight Soojin pulls him close and he buries his face into the crook of her neck. to his pleasure, she sinks down deeper and with one last hit, a wave of pleasure releases all over their bodies as they collapse on the bed.

•••

"you still up?" she asks quietly, her ear pressed against his chest listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

"no" he replies groggily with closed eyes.

"okay" she rolls to her side of the bed pulling the cover over her shoulder.

"what is it?" he asks, sensing the disappointment in her reaction.

"nothing" and she doesn't try to hide it in her tone either.

Yoongi turns to his side, putting one hand around her waist and the other above her head caressing her hair "it's never "nothing" with you. so just talk to me"

After a moment of hesitation she quietly speaks a tinge of guilt in her tone "i...kinda cheated"

"what do you mean?" he asks.

"i know about the articles, the new accounts, the things they're saying. everything." Soojin says turning to him and resting her weight on her elbows.

"didn't we agree not to?" he questions tiredly.

"well i didn't purposely search for it, someone was looking at them and i...saw" she rolls her eyes "my point is i...i thought i could but...i don't think i can take it, i'm constantly filled with anger" she feels a stinging sadness in her chest and looks away.

Yoongi sighs rubbing his eyes and tries to come up with the right words with a tired mind "Soojin i've apologized many times and i'm trying to make it righ-" but she cuts him off cupping his cheek reassuringly.

"i'm not angry with you, i'm angry with the world. with whoever is doing this to you" her brows twist in a knot and just then he realizes where her worries truly lie. right at the heart of his comfort.

a little relieved he pulls her back into his embrace running his hand through her hair.

"i can just say "don't worry" but it's useless and inconsiderate to your feelings. so can i just say "let's worry about it some other time" instead?"

Soojin looks up at him with a smile.

"okay"

but this time instead of disappointment he can sense a little tranquil in her response. holding her chin he a leans in leaving a sweet kiss that lingers for a moment before she pulls back with a more serious face.

"and never, and i mean never keep anything from me, ever again" her voice is soft but the tone shakes him on the inside a little.

"i won't" Yoongi immediately responds.

•••

She goes through the folder of photos and videos on the computer. picking three new shots, she copies and pastes them to the email she's about to send out. but for a moment she hesitates. this is going to be risky and there's gonna be consequences, but she's determined and the decision's been made already. so she clicks send and immediately turns the computer off.