CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"it depends, do you have something to talk about with me?" She tries to keep her voice steady, and her tone not accusatory, but still the question is enough to confuse and make him suspicious at once.

"what? what do you mean?" He asks with a frown still holding her arm but his grip loosened as his focus shifts from her body language to her tone.

Yoongi's never been the kind to play around the bush. whether he's right or wrong he's aware of it, he apologizes right away, he criticizes straightforward and just in general responds immediately. so the fact that he's repeating himself to a simple question like that is quite alarming to Soojin.

She sighs and running her hands through her hair, he releases her arm, but following her movement closely. he runs a hand through his own hair, pushing it back and exposing his furrowed brows.

then suddenly he lowers his voice gently touching her elbow "are you experiencing mood swings?" he asks yet he sounds skeptical.

Soojin lets out a frustrated scoff and starts toward the bedroom. she walks to the drawers and pulls out a pair of dark grey pajamas. she does it as slowly as she can but still can't hide her annoyance as she pushes the drawer back in rather aggressively just in time for him to walk in and witness that.

Yoongi sits on the edge of the bed giving her as much space as there is in between the bed and where she stands. his stomach growls loudly as he hadn't eaten anything since that morning except for coffee. he easily ignores it yet she can't help but curse herself under her breath for not letting him at least eat the stew before bursting out.

He watches her patiently as she takes the dress off over her head, her body bending forward and the marbles along her spine slightly showing in the curve of her back. she throws the dress on the chair next to the drawer before pulling the pajama shorts up.

"you're upset with me, i get it. but i wish you could tell me what it is, so we can work it out" his tone is sad and he wonders if she would reply as she hangs her head low struggling to unbuckle her bra, her hair covering hair eyes but her flushed cheeks and pink lips visible as she bites on them in frustration.

"it won't budge this stupid thing!!!" she yelps giving up and resting her palms on the drawer.
he quietly walks up behind her and tries to open the small clasp that's tangled in the white lace. she doesn't move but a tingle runs down her spine as his cold fingers graze over her back.

once she feels the tightness around her chest loosen and the bra falls open, she takes a deep breath and with the slow exhale she feels his warm lips gently touch her shoulder.
her heartbeat taking a big jump, she gets frightened by how easily the touch is softening her. but dropping the bra next to the dress she walks it off to the bed, pulling the pajama tops over her head.

Yoongi looks at her hopelessly as she gets under the covers and turns off the bedside lamp. he opens his mouth as if to say something but instead he walks over to the bathroom to wash off.

He never takes baths unless she asks him to, and his showers are usually quick, but tonight he takes longer than always. he finds his mind suddenly racing over the events of the past few weeks trying to pinpoint anything that could cause her to lose it like this, but even the steaming shower doesn't seem to open his mind to the obvious.

a trail of hot steam blows out the door once he steps out back to the room. losing track of time, he just turns and looks at her now turned around. though the lamp on the other side is still on, but by the look of serenity on her face, she seems to have fallen asleep.

he walks to the closet and unwrapping the towel around his waist he uses it to dry off his hair and the rest of his body before slipping into a pair of loose grey boxers and a plain black shirt.