CHAPTER NINETEEN

When she opens her eyes her gaze falls on his sleeping face in front of her. his cheek pressed against the white sheets and his long black lashes fanned across his lids. she can't help but smile at his serenity. slowly reaching out with one finger she pushes a lock of fluffy hair away from his face.

Remembering their plans for the day, she quietly turns in her place and checks the clock on the nightstand. it's past eight but it's not as light as it should be. she reaches down grabbing her robe off the floor, from where Yoongi had thrown it, but before getting off the bed she carefully lifts his head and tucks a light pillow under it. knowing he hasn't had enough sleep in the past couple weeks, she steps away quietly tying the robe around her waist.

Picking up his shirt and pants from the floor on her way to take a quick shower, she stops by the window peeking out the curtains to see the sky completely grey and the ground beautifully wet. she loves gloomy rainy days and looking back at him peacefully dozed off, to her, this is the most beautiful moment in life.

Pushing his shirt inside first, she reaches into the pockets of his trouser making sure it's empty but his wallet and a lighter are still in his back pocket. carelessly she puts them on the edge of the dryer and pushes the pants inside. once she closes the door of the machine, it shakes and the wallet falls open. she grunts and bends down again picking it up. but a small piece of paper tucked inside the clear pocket catches her eye. at first she doesn't recognize the handwriting, but reading over the small scraped piece, she remembers it as her own.

"Mr Min suggests..."

smiling to herself, her cheeks burn, not believing all this time, he has kept the note that he once made fun of her for. putting his belongings away on a drawer safe from any water, she goes back to the bathroom.

The quick shower took a little longer than she expected, yet when she comes back to the room he's still fast asleep, and only changed positions. his head on the sheets again and the pillow in his arms. the covers up to his neck. putting on a pair of jogging shorts and a loose black tee she retreats to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

on her way, she grabs the glass he had left on the side table, filling it up with water in the sink letting the dried up last gulp to soak. putting a couple of bread loaves in the toaster, she turns to the coffee maker and takes the filter out. if the taste of him wasn't enough, the damp pressed powder at the bottom and the ring around the carafe glass confirm that he had been in fact drinking this last night.
suddenly a heavy splash against the window startles her and she gasps in fear. but she quickly realizes it's only the wind slamming the rain in the window.
turning back she puts a new filter and a couple spoons of freshly grinded coffee in, she turns to the sink and washes both the glass and the carafe off of any residue.
switching the button On, she starts back to the bedroom.

"yoongi" she whispers laying down next to him. his bare back to her. running her slightly cold fingers through his tousled hair she brushes them down, earning a soft groan out of him.
"hmmm?"
"wake up" she turns to her side resting her head on her palm side ways, but never taking her touch away from his hair "it's raining, what are we gonna do?"

he slightly shifts his weight around without even opening his eyes and tangles himself around her. automatically nestling his face in the crook of her chest. "this" he mumbles and his voice is barely audible.
she laughs swaddling his head "that's not the plan"

"we could make new plans" he suggests seriously, his lips lightly pressed against her exposed skin and for a second she thinks he might not move if she doesn't. Soojin tries to move away but he grips his hands around her tightly, pinning her in place.
"yoongi! i didn't take the bread out" she whines trying to lift his arms but he doesn't even flinch. giving up with a sigh she reaches around for her phone on the nightstand "you know people say i'm the clingy one..." he snorts at her words a little and she lazily traces her fingers at his nape "...they should see you like this"