CHAPTER SIX

The youngers sit around the table at the historic lounge of the hotel, drinking mimosas and enjoying a conversation over fresh brunch. a man sitting behind a piano plays a famous classical symphony.

"is it weird that i wanna move here start a family and have 5 kids just because of the taste of this omelet?" Jungkook asks through a half closed mouth still chewing his bite and JiJi laughs looking at the cute face his making.

"no it's not!" She rests her hand under her chin biting into the strawberry on her fork keeping eye contact with Jungkook as he swallows his bite. Namjoon shares a look with Hoseok before he breaks the tension in the air.

"anyways...where did those two disapear to? their food's gonna get cold" Hoseok sits straight in his seat looking around and as if on cue the pair walk back into the room hand in hand, Mark walking in behind them. Soojin adjusts her cream shade slit skirt, and Yoongi runs a hand through his blonde hair fixing the edges.

"ugh, the things that poor man must've heard. he probably thinks he doesn't get paid enough for this" Hoseok rolls his eyes at them as they take their seats at the table.
"why does your mind always go there?" the older gives him a disappointed look.

"cause your fly's still open Hyung." Namjoon says and everyone including Yoongi immediately look down at his ripped jeans just to see that the zipper is in fact under his black shirt and not even visible. completely betrayed he squints at the younger.

"made you look" Namjoon says making everyone laugh.

"for your information, we went to take pictures in the garden" Soojin comes to his defense with a smile and Yoongi approves with a nod.

"oh yeah? show me the pictures." Hoseok rests his head to the side on both hands and gives them an expectant look.
"they...were...ugly...i deleted them" Soojin looks away with an awkward smile.

"oh i'm sure you did" Namjoon raises his brows.

"hey! back off!" JiJi gives the two men a playful glare and they both throw their hands up in defense. "nobody picks on my friend. not on my watch" she makes eye contact with Yoongi and they stare at each other for a second before he turns back to his dish.

"have you guys read the comments under your photo? they're hilarious!" Hoseok asks grabbing his phone.

"no. your hyung here is still not letting me go online" She says to which Yoongi replies immediately "as if that works!" and she rolls her eyes looking back at Hoseok.

"anyways, why are they hilarious?" she asks.

"literally everyone is asking if you're pregnant" Hoseok laughs handing her the phone.
"what? why?" she squeals out the question going through the comments.

"i think it's the way he's putting his hands on your stomach! simple things in photos can be taken out of context easily" JiJi says looking at the photo over her shoulder.

"well it's not possible anyways" Yoongi declares.

"well..." Soojin looks at him questionably and everyone at the table falls silent.

"WHAT???" he drops his frok on the plate and his heart to the floor. he turns to her, brows raised in shock and she immediately reaches out putting a hand on his knee.
"oh my god i was just kidding, but...good to know where you stand"

as she goes down on the comments, a few catches her eye.

"is she holding him hostage? he's nowhere to be found lately!"

"honestly i'm still hoping him and that blondie will get back together lol"

"this feels so forced!!! even that girl from those photos is better than this! at least they had something going on HAHAHA"

Feeling the stress shapeshift into a wave of nausea kicking her right in the gut, closing the app she hands Hosoek his phone back and takes a sip of her drink.

"it's supposed ro rain back home tonight, i hope our flight won't be delayed or anything" Jungkook says looking at his phone.

"i checked this morning and they didn't say anything about that, we'll be home by tomorrow don't worry" Yoongi replies.

just then Hoseok's phone rings and he walks away answering excitedly "hi babe! ahhhh i miss you too"

JiJi pats Soojin on the arm, bringing her out of her thoughts "you're not going on a honeymoon?" she asks confusedly.

"not yet" Soojin shifts in her seat her back to Yoongi, she lowers her voice "everything's so chaotic right now, and i know he can't focus when he's not in control so we agreed we should skip it for now" she says with a sigh "and plus we both have a ton of scheduled plans starting next week"

"that makes sense" JiJi says but it doesn't sound like she's convinced.

"anyways...what is this i hear about you and Jungkook huh?" Soojin gives her a mischievous smile.

"no no. he's too vanilla for me" JiJi waves her hand in the air "plus i like my men older not a year younger"

"oh i know" they both laugh as if remembering something.

•••

"Mr Min!"

Han's repeated low voice finally wakes him up as he's resting his head back on the airplane bed, Soojin slightly moves, leaning her head against his chest, he brings a hand up for him to stop talking.

Han nods his head to the side motioning him to walk with him. Yoongi slowly puts her head on a pillow and follows.

as they step out of the first class cabin Han immediately starts.

"a video was emailed to the legal team"

though it seems so repetitive and nothing new by now, but still overcome with frustration Yoongi closes his eyes and exhales dramatically.

"but..there's a silver lining. there's apparently a slight glimpse of the girl in it and before they could take the account down they tracked the IP so we think we can find them. but they want you to go down there and watch the video immediately" he explains.

"and there's still 3 hours left of this flight" Yoongi checks his phone before agitatedly shoving it back in his pocket.

"so should i keep...quiet?" Han tilts his head towards the cabin.

"no, i'll tell her myself" he says before moving back into the cabin and closing the door behind him.
he slowly lifts the shade halfway up and immediately half the walls are flooded with the purple light of the sunrise.

Yoongi crouches down next to the bed and runs his hand over Soojin's hair. she opens her eyes at the touch to see the light going over his head. "are we home?"

"not yet" he sits down on the edge "but we need to talk"