CHAPTER TWELVE

with the last beat, he drops to his knees on the dim lit stage. except for the blinding spotlight shining on top of him.
beads of sweat roll down his spine as he slightly leans back catching his breath. his now see through white shirt clinging to the contours of his broad chest.

he takes the earpiece out of his left ear, and immediately is electrified by the deafening screams of the crowd packed Blue Arc stadium. he takes pride in those screams. in fact too much pride that sometimes it blinds him more than the light going straight through his pupils.

one by one he picks his knees up from the floor, getting to his feet and clinging his arm around the guy standing next to him. he brings the mic to his lips and growls at the top of his lungs.

"MAKE SOME NOISE DAEGU!!!"

and Daegu obliges. almost rattling the stadium bleachers and bringing down the stage stands.
resting his weight on the fellow accompanying him he laughs to himself contentedly. or so he thinks. after bidding the crowd farewell, they both jog down the stairs leading backstage.

as he roams the hallways to his room, staff quickly unbuckle him of the wires and the mics and he immediately takes his shirt off over his head, now walking half naked as the wet fabric stretches between his biceps, he turns to his friend keeping up with his pace shoulder by shoulder.

"thank you for always bringing so much energy to the show, Jimin" he says still trying to catch his breath.

"no hyung, it's my pleasure, the crowd with you is always crazy" Jimin claps a hand on his shoulder, his eyes turning into delicate lines as he laughs wholeheartedly still high on adrenaline. his hand lingers on the cold damp skin of his shoulder and as they reach the room they make eye contact for a comfortable minute.

"do you..wanna join me?" Yoongi opens the door but still standing outside, his tone making the younger not quite sure of what he's asking.
but when he doesn't move and the comfortable silence gives its place to a tense staring competition, Jimin gulps stepping away.

"i would but i have an early flight tomorrow, i should quickly go back to the hotel and get some rest" he awkwardly mumbles looking to the floor.

"it's okay Jiminnie, thank you again, take care" Yoongi nods with an appreciative smile walking into his room.

•••

"i'm sure he's in one of these rooms" the young girl says excitedly peaking her head in almost every room they pass, quickly walking the corridors of the stadium as her two companions struggle to catch up.

"this was a bad idea Nari! we're gonna get caught!" the shorter girl next to her looks around nervously. clutching her hands in the pockets of her blue striped dress.

"no you're gonna get us caught if you don't stop it with the guilty face Eunjae! just be cool for a second!" She yelps quietly in her face and Eunjae just looks away shyly.

"if you wanna find him easily, you gotta act like you belong. so stop acting like you're a junky looking for some dope behind some backstreet alley!" the older reaches out grabbing Nari's arm and stops her before she carelessly walks into a crowded hallway.

"wait, that's them!" Nari squeals peaking at where Yoongi and Jimin are talking by the door "oh god that man is so hot i wanna have his babies" she fans herself acting as if she's fainting.

"i'm a grown ass woman, i can get whoever i want. yet i don't know why you convinced me into doing this" JiJi rolls her eyes hands crossed over her chest. she's wearing a black tight tank top accentuating her breasts and a pair of black jeans and white sneakers. she's casual but fierce.