7. Boggarts

The wardrobe shook and Neville walked forwards as if to his death.

"Right, Neville you fear Professor Snape," a few chuckles went around the Slytherin side. "I am also under the impression that you live with your grandma."

Neville nodded but stayed silent. "Right now when the boggart forms I want you to picture Professor Snape in your grandmother's clothing. Can you do that?" Neville nodded again and held his wand high and shaky.

The closet shook once more, and Professor Lupin steadied Neville.

"Now everyone form a line behind Neville, please. Leave some space for Neville, perfect okay Neville, wands at the ready everyone."

Everyone backed up and stayed in line. Draco ahead of me and Potter behind me.

The wardrobe doors opened and out walked Professor Snape, head held high with an aggravated face. Eyes narrowed at Longbottom, he started to back away, mouthing silently.

"R-r-ridikillus!"

Silently came the words from Longbottom, and with that Snape stumbled and appeared wearing a red hat, and a long pink lace dress with a green handbag in his hand. Laughter erupted and the boggart froze, and Lupin shouted, "Pavarti! Next!"

Pavarti walked forward, stone set face. The boggart that was once Snape was now a bandaged mummy; its sightless face turned to the Patil girl and began to walk forward, dragging its feet, its ragged arms rising-

"Ridikillus!" The girl cried and so on more students moved up.

Soon a banshee, a snake, a spider, many different boggarts and many different cures.

Then Draco stood forward and the boggart soon took the shape of his father, Lucius Malfoy. He hesitated and froze, and with that I snapped and stepped before him.

*crack*

I slowly looked up but the boggart didn't change into something I was scared of, only a puff of black smoke stood before me. The smoke transfigured into a werewolf, Greyback to be exact, the one who killed my parents.

Yet seeing him I didn't falter I only grew angrier.

Seeing my reaction the werewolf froze, face confused, but then he smiled and disappeared.

Finally, a mirror appeared before me and all that could be seen were the fire in my eyes, for my eyes were red once again.

I thought this was only my fear but when I turned, the students were scared when I turned around once more to face the boggart.

"Ridikillus."

Coldy the words left my throat and what appeared were my parents.

My father's white hair and blue eyes softened on me whilst my mother's black hair and piercing green eyes bore into mine.

They seemed happy and really alive, I mean that could've been what I feared, them being alive. It scared me but what I wondered was why this showed because I had already used the spell Professor Lupin gave us.

Yet it seemed that I did somewhat fear what it would be like with my parents. Their eyes fell on me joyfully but upon seeing red the couple's faces contorted from joy to anger and then they disappeared and the boggart became a dementor instead.

Though it wasn't my boggart but Potter's as he had taken my place.

Upon seeing the dementor, Lupin leaped into action and fell before Potter changing the boggart from a dementor to a silver moon on a full night.

"Ridikillus!" shouted the professor and the moon became a balloon that fell into the closet once more.

"Class Dismissed! Miss Duval, may I speak with you?"

I nodded, "Of course sir." I turned and motioned for the others to leave as I stayed behind.

Though I knew Draco was going to wait for me either way but motioned anyways.

I turned to the professor, while my eyes were still red and my wand was gripped in my right hand as I stepped towards the professor.