Chapter 21 -Prom King and Queen-

(Santana's POV)

-4 days before prom-

Quinn and I were currently in our maths class talking about our prom plans. "So, I was thinking after prom we should all come back to my house and have like an after part," Quinn suggested.

I rolled my eyes, "Quinn, it isn't the Oscars," I stated, receiving a punch in the arm from her.

"Dumbass, not a party just like drinks after with maybe just the Glee Club," she continued. "I'll get Puck to get the booze. You coming?" she asked.

"Yeah. If Brittany comes, I will," I answered.

Quinn smirked, "Whipped," she mumbled under her breath.

"Bitch," I snarked. Suddenly there was a loud ring from the P.A system before Principal Figgins started talking.

"Excuse me, teacher and students. I would like to announce the nominations for senior prom king and queen," he began. I shifted in my seat. "Now, the nomination for prom king... Noah Puckerman, Finn Hudson, and... well that's weird, uhm Brittany Pierce," I grinned at Brittany's name and clapped a little. Principle Figgins cleared his throat, "Now for the moment that everyone's been waiting for. The nominations for prom queen are Quinn Fabray-" Quinn smiled next to me. "Rachel Berry-," I rolled my eyes. How did she get nominated? "And finally, Santana Lopez," my eyes shot up as I heard my name. "Thank you all for listening, and the winnings will be announced this Friday," just as he ended his speech, the bell rang for lunch.

I got up quickly and ran out of the door before everyone to find Brittany. Excitement filled me as I saw her waiting at our locker for me. I skipped over to her and planted a kiss on her lips. "Hi baby," she grinned, hugging me.

"Did you hear the announcement," I smiled. Brittany nodded. "We're going to be prom king and queen."

"Well, not yet" she answered.

"Well, we're definitely going to win," I pecked her lips again as I put my books away.

"Come on," Brittany said. I closed my locker door and entwined our fingers as well walked to the cafeteria. We walked together to where the Glee Club was sitting. There was an all-around table discussion about prom.

As Brittany and I sat down, Kurt looked at us, "Sooo, you guys going to campaign for king and queen," Kurt nudged me.

"Of course," Brittany answered.

"We'll win either way," I stated.

"Well, me and Puck won Junior prom, and I doubt we'll win again," Quinn spoke up.

"I don't even know how I got nominated," Rachel said. I snarked to myself.

"San," Brittany whispered.

"Look, Rachel, the only reason you got nominated is that you're Finn's girlfriend. Take it as a compliment. But we all know you guys ant gonna win," I mentioned. Everyone stared at me. "What, just saying it how it is," I shrugged, drinking my juice.

Quinn cleared her throat, "Okay, well after prom on Friday. I'm hosting a get-together. Considering there isn't any alcohol at prom, Puck is providing at my house," Quinn said.

"Also, guys, because it's our last prom. I've decided to hire a limo that is going to pick us all up from our houses and then drop us all off at Quinn's later," I spoke.

"Then how are we going to get from Quinn's house to our house after," Mercedes mentioned.

I shrugged. "Taxi, Uber, I don't know. I don't think anyone is going to be driving after the party anyways," I answered.