Chapter 10 -He asked me to his girlfriend-

(Brittany's POV)

-The Next Day- (Wednesday)

I slowly woke up, stretching my arms out, getting my memory back from last night. Santana came over crying. She came out to her Abuela. Her Abuela told her that she never wants to see her again. Santana came here. Santana's here. I sat up on my bed and looked over to see nothing. There was just air and an imprint made in the bed. Santana wasn't in bed anymore. Did she ever stay over? Or did she go home?

I gradually stood up and grabbed my phone from my desk, texted Santana.

I quickly ran into my bathroom and turned on the shower. Letting the water run for a bit, I hopped in the shower and washed with my pink body wash that smelt like strawberries. My favourite. I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around my body before I grabbed my toothbrush and brushing my teeth. I grasped my cheerio's uniform from my closet and slumped it over my body before tying up my shoelaces and fixing my hair. I swung my bag over my shoulders, chucking my phone and books in it and walked out of my room and downstairs. Before stepping outside, I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and strolled to the front door. Behind the door was Santana with her hand, balled up in a fist.

"Oh, um, hi," she said, putting her hand down.

"Good morning," I smiled at her.

"Ready to go?" Santana asked me.

"Yup," I said, peeling my banana as we walked together to her car that was moved and now parked at the front of my house. I opened the car door and sat inside, putting my bag on the floor as Santana did the same.

Santana parked her car in the same car park that she always does. I threw my banana peel in the bin and grabbed my bag from the vehicle as Santana and I both started to head to the entrance of the school. We walked inside the school with the hearing of light chatter from the students inside. When the students noticed me and Santana walk in, they all became really quiet, only making Santana began to just stare at them all. We headed towards our lockers.

"I- I have to go talk to Quinn," Santana stuttered. I nodded in response. She chucked her bag into her locker. "I'll see you after in Spanish," Santana said, walking off. I watched her walk away before she was out of eye reach. Turning back to my locker, I swung it open and tossed my bag inside, grabbing my Spanish book. I looked at my schedule on the side of my locker. No Glee Club or Cheerio practice today. I closed my locker door and turned around, where Artie greeted me.

"Morning, Artie," I smiled.

"Hey, Brittany," he said. "Can I uh, walk you to class?" he hesitated.

"Sure," I bounced up. He grabbed the wheels of his wheelchair and pushed them forward. He moved to the side of me as I led him to my Spanish class. We got to my class early, so we waited outside. "You don't have to wait with me. Santana's going to be here soon," I told him.