Chapter 9 -Anything for You-

(Santana's POV)

-A Day Later- (Tuesday)

The next day I walked into school after Cheerio practise with my head high and actually feeling like myself. No lies, no secrets. Well, one secret but that doesn't really matter right now. I walked down the halls of McKinley towards my locker to find Dave leaning against one of the end lockers.

"Karofsky what do you want," I said opening my locker. He stood up straight and walked closer to me.

"So, I heard through the grapevine that you're lesbian?" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and didn't answer, "Wouldn't be surprised if you were gay too," I snarked. But he didn't answer he just looked down. I grabbed my book and closed my locker, "Wait. Are you?" I grinned.

"What no. Ew. That's disgusting," he said. "Whatever, I'm going," he walked off very fast. I raised my eyebrow. Is he? I shook my head and walked to my Spanish class where Brittany was waiting for me. I walked into the class to find Brittany at one of the back tables.

"Hey," she smiled as I sat down.

"Hi," I responded. I turned my head towards her. "Have you noticed anything different about Karofsky?" I asked her.

She raised her eyebrow, "No, why has he been saying mean stuff to you again?" she asked me.

I chuckled, "No, just how he was talking to me before," I shrugged. We both turned our attention back to the front of the class where Mr Schue was standing.

I walked out of my last class of the day with my head spinning. I really didn't want to go to Glee Club, but I had to. I walked to my locker to wait for Brittany but then heard my phone go off. It was a text from Dave. Why was he texting me?

I quickly ran to the gym to find Dave sitting on the bleachers

I quickly ran to the gym to find Dave sitting on the bleachers. I walked up the steps to where he was sitting. "What do you want Karofsky, I need to get to Glee Club practice," I said to him.

"Look okay I wasn't planning on calling you here now. I just needed to talk to someone," he told me.

I raised my eyebrow, "You wanted to talk to someone, so you called me out of all people. Don't you have friends," I answered.

"I do. I just needed someone that is going through the same thing as me," he lowered his head.

"Going through wh-. Oh my god. This morning. You're frickin gay," I blurted out.

"Shh okay. I don't know. It's confusing," he said. "How did you know that you were 100% into girls," he asked me.

I sat down next to him, "Well, it's that I never really felt myself attracted to guys. Never saw myself falling in love with a guy. But when I first saw uh, Br- someone special I felt myself attracted to her. Like I needed to know her or even if she didn't like me more than a friend than at least she would be my best friend. You know?" I smiled.