Chapter 16 -I Love You-

---SEXUAL THEME--- 

(Santana's POV)

"Okay, everyone let's start heading out to the bus at the front of the school, to head to Sectionals," Mr Schue smiled. We all cheered. Everyone in the choir got up from their seats and made their way outside. Brittany linked out pinkies as we walked out.

We all entered the bus, me and Brittany sat at the back. Brittany sat near the window and me next to her. Mr Schue started talking at the front of the bus, but I started to zone out, thinking about the solo I have. What if I mess up? What if I'm not any good. I started to tap my leg without even noticing but Brittany did. She placed her hand on my thigh, which caused me to quiver. I looked up and met her blue eyes. I gave her a little smile.

"Are you okay?" Brittany asked me.

"Yeah just nervous," I admitted.

"I know you're going to be great," she said entwining our fingers and kissing my hand and then my cheek. "Just focus on something that makes you happy."

"You," I murmured hoping Brittany didn't hear, but she did.

After a twenty-minute bus ride, we arrived at Dalton Academy. I took a deep breath and got out of my seat pulling Brittany up with me. Everyone left the bus and we were the last ones. We signed in and the boys and girls went our separate ways to get ready. The girls all put our black and white dresses on. "B, can you help me with my makeup?" I asked.

"Sure," she smiled grabbed the makeup brushes and helping me. She stared into my eyes applying my mascara. I just got lost in them. "San? Santana?" I heard.

"Sorry, yes," I answered Brittany.

"You want this lipstick?" she repeated.

"Yes," I smiled. Brittany returned it, pressing the lipstick against my lips and smoothing it along. She finished by dabbing a tissue on my lips.

"Thanks."

"Anytime," Brittany grinned.

"The tension," Quinn muttered.

"What?" I snarked at her.

"Just start dating already," Quinn whispered to me.

"We're taking things slow. I don't want to mess this up," I answered her.

Quinn nodded, "That's understandable."

"Don't go sappy on me," I smirked. Quinn slapped my arm. All us girls walked outside to the green room to meet with the guys and Mr Schue.

After a couple of minutes, the lights flashed, and the bell rang. I jittered my hands. There where mumbles among us before we all started to walk behind the stage. Brittany pulled me back when everyone walked out.

"You're going to do great," Brittany smiled. I looked down and back up before leaning in and kissing her lips deeply. After pulling away we just stared at each other.

"Santana, Brittany come on," We heard Mr Schue say from behind us. I looked back at her before we walked to the stage.

I felt my heart racing at the speed of light. We all made our way onto the stage. I stood in my position with Brittany and Rachel on each side of me. The band started as I got ready to sing.

Well, sometimes I go out by myself
And I look across the water
And I think of all the things, what you're doin'
And in my head, I paint a picture

Brittany dances around me making my smile.

'Cause since I've come on home
Well, my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair
And the way you like to dress